+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i think i know who the winner is now (SPOILERS)

Watch for Melana's pick tonite......(spoilers)

our beloved Melana was on Regis and Kelly today. At the end Regis says "I bet you pick the cute guy" and she denies it and Kelly goes "I bet she picks the one who treats her the best when she is in her body suit". Melana says actually ya i do, so im guessing if she didnt just mislead us that whoever she says acted best around her in the body suit will be picked. I guess Zack is out of the running.

i think i know who the winner is now (SPOILERS)

okay melana(sp?) was on regis and kelly or some talk show this morning and she said that the person she picks didnt say anything bad about her in the fat suit

and since adam (hope thats his name) and jason made it to the final 2
    that means jason Wins because adam said the fat monica(Friends) comment (which wasnt really offensive IMO) and that he would sleep with danielle to win

and jason didnt say anything bad (anyways they didnt show anything)

FORT Newbie
    keep in mind they may not have showed us to throw us off. remember jason had tears in his eyes when melana took off the mask... had to have been for a reason.

I really think it might be Adam..especially since his interview seemed pretty middle of the road, he made eye contact with both women, tried to greet both women (was rebuffed), acted like he always did. Jason was zeroing in on the good-looking friend, and Melana commented about it.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Hmmm, so I would have to say that's Adam then.
    Jason seemed to be most impressed with her friend.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I'm not entirely sure of who the winner will be. Based on the scenes shown, I think Jason might win. I remember at the opening credits they showed a guy that looked like Adam wearing a tux(I think) kicking a piece of furniture. I don't remember that scene in any other episodes so maybe it's from the last episode.

Personally, I think Jason will win anyway. She's all googly-eyed over him, not Adam.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Jogo
    keep in mind they may not have showed us to throw us off. remember jason had tears in his eyes when melana took off the mask... had to have been for a reason.
    Did he? Could have been edited out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by macontosh2000
    and since adam (hope thats his name) and jason made it to the final 2
    that means jason Wins because adam said the fat monica(Friends) comment (which wasnt really offensive IMO) and that he would sleep with danielle to win
    I did not find the comparison to fat Monica offensive. It was very deja vu and right on target. Melana was in fact wearing the same type of makeup and body suit that Monica (Courteney Cox Arquette) wore on Friends. The joke about sleeping with the fat cousin was funny. It just showed how horny and desperate he was to get to the finals.

I still think Adam will win. Jason does nothing for me. I also think Jason may actually be gay or bi-sexual.

FORT Newbie
    I think the most offensive thing Adam said was about how he'd rather give one of the guys a lap dance, kiss, or something than he would her(I think it was him at least, I can't be positive, those tapes confused me in some places).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast