+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: i think i know who the winner is now (SPOILERS)

The interview with Adam I read made me think that Jason was the "winner". I've always liked Adam for last man standing but then again I had picked Kelly Jo for Bachelor Bob, Cat for JM2, Paige for FLOM1, Chad rejecting Erin on FLOM2...you get the idea.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I took a good look at the companies listed on the cover and had hoped I could find out more information about which one he might be affliated with, but couldn't get any farther. I don't know anything about his professional life, but obviously he is either a founder, top executive, or major shareholder in one of those companies on the Fortune cover (think it was Fortune, might have been Forbes), it seems so long ago right now.
    Somewhere on the AJ board is a link to his company and he has his pic on the homepage. I think it's in his bio thread, but not sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234