+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Show Discussion thread 12/01 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    My take on that was if Mel had heard them talking about some other random fat person she would have ignored it, or maybe rolled her eyes and said boys will be boys. But I think her comment was telling: she said something like and that was me in there and didn't like hearing them talk that way about her. If they had been talking about a girl they met at a bar that night Melena would have just been glad to have someone she could shine next to.

I tend to agree with that ... and I wish the FINAL TWIST (they all have to have one) would be something like:

NBC Producer: "Melana and ___, we'd be happy to televise and pay for your wedding! But we must insist that you wear the fat suit the week before and during the wedding."

Yes, I am that evil.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

LG.
    This isn't the first time a reality tv dating show has shown the main character watching secret video of her group of suitors. On Mr. Personality, the protagonist (I can't remember her name, I only remember Monica Lewinski) saw video of cocky bad-hairdo Minnesota lawyer creep going into his room with another girl, and some of her other suitors getting lap dances from the party entertainment. Monica had the pleasure of showing the protagonists the tape. Too bad AJ didn't weave Kathy Griffith into the tape rolling on this show. I don't think this is a violation in privacy as they've all signed contracts saying that they agree to be videotaped all the time (as they are ON A TV SHOW).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2

I tend to agree with that ... and I wish the FINAL TWIST (they all have to have one) would be something like:

NBC Producer: "Melana and ___, we'd be happy to televise and pay for your wedding! But we must insist that you wear the fat suit the week before and during the wedding."

Yes, I am that evil.
    I don't think they'd go along with that. Besides, Adam has plenty of $$$$, so they can have a nice wedding with no interference. I don't see them getting that far, though.

+ Reply to Thread