+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight Melana Rips Off Her Face!!!!

Tonight Melana Rips Off Her Face!!!!

What do you guys think about the moment tonight when she reveals to the guys who she really is???

I feel like this may be one of those great TV moments that everyone will be talking about at work tomorrow.

Here's the line someone will say in your office =

"Holy Crap!!! Did you see that chick on Average Joe rip her face off!!!!!!!"

Can't wait!!

Doesn't this constitute a "Spoiler", when you give away information in a title? Some posters here may not know this and now the surprise is over for them.

Lambikins, it would be considered a spoiler, except that they've been showing it in commercials for the show. The cat's pretty much out of the bag at that point.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Doesn't this constitute a "Spoiler", when you give away information in a title? Some posters here may not know this and now the surprise is over for them.

Uhm you would have to be living on another planet not to know. Or never watch TV besides Average Joe, they have been showing commercials non stop where they show it is Melena. It is posted on NBC's website, and everyone I am sure has seen the thread on Melena's cousin. so if there is the rare one or two people who don't know, I'm glad they found out. NBC ruined the surprise for everyone else

I personally think it was a mistake for NBC to spill this one in commercials. But that's just me, and NBC seems hell-bent on ruining what could have been a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I personally think it was a mistake for NBC to spill this one in commercials. But that's just me, and NBC seems hell-bent on ruining what could have been a good show.
    Awwww, now I know: Spoiler if living in cave, Public Information if NOT.

And NBC totally blew it with revealing this much; it's like the trailers for a movie that once you see it, you realize everything that you wanted to see, was IN the trailers.

They should have left it at the fact that her 'cousin' was comin' to town.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    From the clip at the end of last week's show, I thought it was someone else. I would have watched anyway, but knowing it's Melena has me really looking forward to seeing Melena surprise the guys.

I guess we're supposed to tune in to be surprised at the guy's reaction to the "fat" cousin.... the only thing that would surprise me is if any one of them is friendly to her.
    Besides, if the gag hadn't panned out the way NBC planned, they'd have edited it out and not shown it to us anyway.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I couldn't have said it better myself John! I have no idea why they let the cat out of the bag. Would have been a lot more entertaining if they had kept us guessing.
    All right, just hand me my coffee, a cigarette and a coupla asprin an' no one gets hurt.

NBC could've billed it as "the most dramatic twist ever", but then again ABC would've sued for using their coined phrase. Either way, I'll be watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast