+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melana on "Regis and Kelly" coming up.

I ramble...

Melana on "Regis and Kelly" coming up.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I thought I'd throw it out there in case someone wants to watch. Regis said "Muhluhnuh."
    Jecka
    "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page." - Mark Houlahan

Saw her on the show. When Regis quizzed her as to whom she picked, she admitted that she picked a person who treated her kindly when she was in the fat suit. My guess, Adam and Zach are history, because both of them made unkind remarks about the cousin. No one has heard what if anything was said by Jason and Mike, right?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Saw her on the show. When Regis quizzed her as to whom she picked, she admitted that she picked a person who treated her kindly when she was in the fat suit. My guess, Adam and Zach are history, because both of them made unkind remarks about the cousin. No one has heard what if anything was said by Jason and Mike, right?
    I HATED that. Talk about a spoiler. After tonight we'll probably be able to know which one she picks, just because of who treats her nicely in the cousin suit. Which one is the curly headed new guy? By the preview, he's the only one without a real "reaction" when she tells them she's heard everything. We'll see I guess.
    Jecka
    "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page." - Mark Houlahan

+ Reply to Thread