+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you be mad?

Will you be mad?

Will you be mad if Zach or Adam don't win? What if she picks Jason and Michael as the final two? We already pretty much know Zach is history next week, and I'm thinking it will come down between Jason and Adam. I for one will not be mad and will watch Average Joe 2, what about you?

I'm with you, Noreen. I like Adam well enough but am not emotionally invested in him winning. And Zach needs a defeat to shrink his ego. I'd watch at least the start of an AJ2, but continuing to watch it would depend, as it always does, on whether I decided I cared about the people involved or whether I lost interest. Besides, Melana to me isn't much of a prize....I'll probably be cheering for one of the pretty boys to "win" her.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Hmm. I'm torn. I like Adam a lot but I think he would be better suited for someone else. I'm afraid that she might 'choose' him as winner and then quickly drop him by the wayside when the cameras stopped rolling.

BTW, Lucy, you are becoming as prolific a poster as myself. Soon you will be giving me a run for my money
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Nah, I wouldn't be mad. I've thought all along those Average Joes were average in personality as well as looks, despite them being touted as "life of the party." So if she decides Jason provides scintillating conversation and gut-busting quips in addition to his dreamy good looks, she should by all means choose him.
    I don't really get the Adam love. He's not all that sweet OR funny in my opinion.

Zach, of course, should be drawn and quartered.

Boy, I don't know. Adam is great. He has an awesome personality and such a good sense of humor but I truly cannot see Melena with him. Let's face it. Looks DO matter and I don't think he's all that great looking.
    I don't think Zack is good looking either and I absolutely loathe his mush-mouth sounding voice.
    To sum up what little I'm thinking on the matter: I doubt Melena will find her "soul-mate" on this cheesey show. But, hey, it's great entertainment.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Will you be mad if Zach or Adam don't win? What if she picks Jason and Michael as the final two? We already pretty much know Zach is history next week, and I'm thinking it will come down between Jason and Adam. I for one will not be mad and will watch Average Joe 2, what about you?
    i for one will not watch aj2. i wouldn't have even watched this one if my cousin wasn't on it. and now that he's not on it anymore, thank god, i doubt i'll watch the remaining episodes. (well, maybe next week but only if zach gets booted). i guess i'll have to tape in and if zach does get booted, then watch it.

I won't watch a AJ2. Melana is not someone I'm rooting for, she will probably pick Jason, unless he does something terrible. I hope they will be very happy comparing fashion likes and dislikes.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Isn't Jason the waiter? Girls like Melena do not settle for waiters. Sorry, I don't make the rules. It's a fact. Hell, I wouldn't pick the waiter and I am nowhere near Melena's status.

He said he wants to be a weather man, and his TV name will be Jason Storm. (how clever) Sometimes they should just look good and be quiet.

I don't care who "wins Melana's heart". I am rooting for Adam because he is my sentimental favorite, but I am also like Lucy and Stargazer. If Mike wins, then I will be yelling at my tv. If Jason wins, then I will laugh because at this point, it seems he and Melana are well-suited for eachother. If Zach wins, then...

As far as an AJ2, I may or may not watch it. Depends on which night it is on!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast