+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will you be mad?

Nah, I wouldn't be mad, because quite frankly, the outcome of this show has no bearing on my life whatsoever. My world will not change at all one way ot the other, no matter who she chooses! And if she in fact does pick one of the hot guys, well, at least she's being honest. I know that many people will cry "Shallow!" in her direction, but I won't be one of them. Anyhoo- I'll definitley be watching AJ2. This is too fun to miss!

I'm mad that this show didn't REALLY live up to its promise: ie., guys who look average but have all the fantastic personality traits a woman could want. IMO this show was mostly about "dorks", not just "average" guys, and again, I'm not just talking looks here.

So since she didn't have any perfectly wonderful choices amongst the joes, it doesn't bother me one bit that she's extending her interest to the new guys. And if she chooses Jason over Adam (sure to be the final two) then I won't blame her one bit. The only advantage Adam would seem to have is his career, and sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    Nah, I wouldn't be mad, because quite frankly, the outcome of this show has no bearing on my life whatsoever. My world will not change at all one way ot the other, no matter who she chooses! And if she in fact does pick one of the hot guys, well, at least she's being honest. I know that many people will cry "Shallow!" in her direction, but I won't be one of them. Anyhoo- I'll definitley be watching AJ2. This is too fun to miss!
    poignant post KatieKat! We all must remember this is tv and entertainment, which is whay JiffyBear touched on earlier. I am continually entertained by this show so I will keep watching (but I still stand by my "depends on which night it airs" statment. You can only watch so much tv with one vcr. )
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

It will only bother me in as much that I find it annoying the good looking guys were bought in in the first place.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It all depends if Mel is looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now. The former will be Adam and the latter will be Jason. Obviously, she likes Adam more than Zach, and she likes Jason over Michael. I think she would want to spend more time with Michael this time around and see how his personality plays. Mel's first impression was that he is a bit immature or childlike. All I saw was that he just smiles and really has nothing much to share in a conversation.

BTW, in order for one to be attracted to someone, it's not just all personality and chemistry, there's always physical attraction. It's a combination of all these that makes the relationship. If there's no physical attraction, you can only go as far as being her best friend, someone she likes to hang out with but not have sex with. That's the reality of it. So if Jason comes out as having half the personality of Adam, he would definitely take the cake. After all, this show is about finding a boyfriend and not a male best friend.

If there is some physical attraction toward Adam, he would make the perfect mate. With Jason, he knows he can get hot girls easy and may stray if he finds someone better. As for Adam, this may only be his chance to land a hot girl and would never let her get away in his life if she ends up choosing him.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    If there is some physical attraction toward Adam, he would make the perfect mate. With Jason, he knows he can get hot girls easy and may stray if he finds someone better. As for Adam, this may only be his chance to land a hot girl and would never let her get away in his life if she ends up choosing him.
    I agree with the first, but strongly disagre with the second. YOu don't know this about Adam. We can assume because he's not the typical "hot" guy you see on these reality shows, however, that being said, they duped Melena into this show, and now she's paying the price by having to stay with her word. We all know that most of the "average Joe's" that were picked for this show wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell with a girl like Melena...couldn't even get close. They were all falling all over her and she got rid of these guys first. What I disagreed with most was the remark from one of the members of the 200+ club...they all went home on the second bus out...well, duh, they were apparently suffering from some self-esteem problems. She needs somebody as sure of themselves as she is of herself (does this make sense?). The first guy she got rid of (name espaces me), but his "oh me, poor me" routine wasn't working on her. Adam needs to shape up a little bit to get back into the running. I still see Zack going into the finals for some reason. Would love to get to know the limo driver a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I agree with the first, but strongly disagre with the second. YOu don't know this about Adam. We can assume because he's not the typical "hot" guy you see on these reality shows,...
    What I meant was that Adam may be thinking that he could never land someone like Mel because he knows he doesn't have the looks, that he is out of her league. He certainly acts like it. He seems to be thinking that this is his only opportunity. As for Jason, he looked very confident. He seemed to give off that "it doesn't matter if she doesn't choose me because I know I could get girls that are as hot or even hotter elsewhere" look. Compare that to Adam's "If she doesn't choose me I may never find anyone as hot as her who will be attracted to me" attitude.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar

John's cuz?

Quote Originally Posted by john's cuz
    i for one will not watch aj2. i wouldn't have even watched this one if my cousin wasn't on it. and now that he's not on it anymore, thank god, i doubt i'll watch the remaining episodes. (well, maybe next week but only if zach gets booted). i guess i'll have to tape in and if zach does get booted, then watch it.
    Hey, can we get his phone number? Is John really what he said he was...or is he an actor too? Just wonderin' if the whole thing was cast and set up?? KC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123