+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you be mad?

Mad? Hell no! I'm hoping she does spare Adam (and as far as Zack goes, I couldn't care less).
    And if they can make an Average Joe 2 as entertaining as this one, you bet I'll watch.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by JiffyBear
    But, hey, it's great entertainment.

Exactly. Who realllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllly cares if Melana meets her "soul-mate" on this show or not?! I know I don't.. I'm only watching cause I'm a t.v. junky and I love reality shows, even if they're cheesy.
    Although..I must say, the reality "love" shows...like.."Bachelor", "bachelorette", "who wants to marry me or my family?", "Please marry me?", "My cousin needs a wife", etc..etc.. are really starting to bug me.

Pinky Tuscadero!!!!??? omg, I LOVE the screen name!!! ::memory lane::
    Every time I read your posts, I'll slap my leg a couple of times and point at it!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Pinky Tuscadero!!!!??? omg, I LOVE the screen name!!! ::memory lane::
    Every time I read your posts, I'll slap my leg a couple of times and point at it!!
    Sorry, Maveno - it was Leather Tuscadero who did the leg slap...Pinky was her cousin with the red hair ("They call me Pinky 'cause - I always wear pink") who rode her motorcycle with the Fonz. Leather was the rock chick
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I wouldn't be mad if she picked one of the hot guys--I would just think it is more like real life. I actually think that the producers will coach her to pick one of the Average Joes, or at least let one of them into the finals. After all, if the final two are Mike and Jason, it will no longer be the "Average Joe" show at all (and barely is now, in many ways). Of course, with the "Melana's cousin" twist, it could be that she will have a legitimate reason to get rid of one or both of the Average Joe's.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Pinky, I think zach is already over drawn and quarter kegged.......

but I some how have faith that Mel will choose the bouncer over the stock broker..........

Adam gets better and better with every show. I started rooting for him when he teased Melana into the airplane/glider ride, and his sense of humor they show is incredible. I like how his competitive streak came out in the basketball game, more manly to me than being a wuss about the game. He rocks, imo.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion
    Nah, I wouldn't be mad because I don't think Melena has a really strong connection with any of these guys. I can't believe she kept Michael around. He does look like the first Joe Millionaire--but is even dumber. I like Adam more and more. I hope he's the last one standing. I don't think it will last--Adam may even tire of Melena before she tires of him--but it would be great for his ego to be the chosen one. Jason is really cute, but there's something creepy about him. Another reason I won't be mad if one of the "hot" guys wins is that the Average Joes say that looks aren't important, it's what's inside that counts, yet when they saw Melena, they all wanted her based solely on her looks.

Can they do another AJ, or is this a one-of concept? A large part of the concept was Melena's expectation that she was going to meet gorgeous bachelors.

I wouldn't be mad simply because this show is a fraud. I am disappinted at her and at the show if she picks anyone of these doche bags.

The only way I won't be disappointed is if she picks NONE of them.

no i wouldn't be disappointed at all. i don't think these average joe's are all that. in fact, i think i like the hott studs better. as far as adam-yes he has a good sense of humor but there are many things i don't like about him. one is how he goes along as zach's sidekick, another is how right after the models show up he gets up the next morning and does 100 laps and push-ups. i think his insecurities are showing there because he's obvioulsy not happy with himself right now. and woulnd't he want melana to like him for him-not a i'm trying to look better to impress you.

and people wonder how melana could have kept mike around? well, she obviously digs his looks-she's commented more than once that he's way hotter than joe millionaire and that she loves his hair. she says he's too young for her and she's probably only talked to him for 10 minutes though she claims she has more of a connection with him than with john??? oh yeah she has a connection with his looks-not him. either that or john totally freaked her out with his german singing and telling her he hans't washed his cheeck since she kissed him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    He said he wants to be a weather man, and his TV name will be Jason Storm. (how clever) Sometimes they should just look good and be quiet.
    He looks like he could only be eye candy. It takes a degree in meteorology to actually do the job.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast