+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Melana's Cousin

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar

Melana's Cousin

So next week's twist (I guess we're due for one, hasn't it been at least a week?) is the arrival of Melana's "cousin," who is clearly someone thin in a big fat costume. Looks as though the guys are going to be caught on tape in candid conversation after she interacts with them, and, if the previews are to be believed, that Zach may be going down in flames as a result of this little trickeroo.

Predictions, comments, conspiracy theories about this twist? There's been some debate about whether this person could actually be Melana in disguise, with some FORTers saying that she is shown sitting next to Melana in the clips. Can anyone with Tivo tell us whether that is true?
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

First off, I think it's Melana. I SWEAR I saw a clip of her in the makeup chair.

As far as the person sitting next to Fat Cousin, I admit I didn't really take a good look but I didn't think it was Melana.

I hope this is Zach's downfall.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    First off, I think it's Melana. I SWEAR I saw a clip of her in the makeup chair.

As far as the person sitting next to Fat Cousin, I admit I didn't really take a good look but I didn't think it was Melana.

I hope this is Zach's downfall.
    I thought the Fat Cousin was sitting next to Melana, but I can't swear to it. Yep, it looks bad for Zach. In the clip, Zach was upset and saying something like "This is supposed to be a REALITY show..." implying that the person in the fat suit wasn't real (as if "reality shows" have ever had the least connection with reality!). Looks like Zach got caught bad-mouthing the Fat Cousin.

FORT Newbie
    I taped it and watched it a bunch of times. They are trying to say its Malena, but it isnt. Look at the eyes, you cant change someones eyes. The heavy gal has big round eyes and Malena doesnt. Maybe its Kathy

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really don't understand these "big debates" about whether it's Melana or not...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    They show you Melana in the chair getting the plaster put on so they can make the latex appliances.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    I really dont understand how they're going to fool the guys with this one, whether it's melana or anyone else. i just cant imagine it's not obvious in person that someone's wearing a fake face for crying out loud.
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

Boo
    FORT Newbie

Melana's Cousin

If you visit the NBC Average Joe website, you will see that they are very clearly advertising Melana as the one in the fat suit.

In fact, what it says is "Next week, the guys meet Melana's average "cousin"...but it's really Melana in disguise!"
    So I guess that ends that debate.....now we can argue over whether it will actually fool any of them or not....
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

None of these guys (with the possible exception of Adam) are the brightest bulbs on the tree. I think she'll snow them.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast