+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Melana's Cousin

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie
    I wonder if all four guys will make unkind remarks about the cousin. In preveiws we have seen Adam calling her a pig to another guy and we have seen Zach refer to her as the fat, ugly friend. If all four guys make fun of her I wonder how that will affect the eliminations and Melena's feelings towards the guys. I wonder if any of the four remaining guys will actually defend the cousin to the other guys.
    If so, he's the only one worth keeping.

It is too bad that all of the heavier guys are gone. They were all ready to bash Melena for rejecting them, but I would have liked to see how they would have reacted to Melena's "cousin". Especially the one who referred to Melena as something like "a hot piece of a$$". :rolleyes
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    It is too bad that all of the heavier guys are gone. They were all ready to bash Melena for rejecting them, but I would have liked to see how they would have reacted to Melena's "cousin". Especially the one who referred to Melena as something like "a hot piece of a$$". :rolleyes
    THAT would have been interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    yup that would be interesting to see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345