+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Melana's Cousin

Someone mentionned it before, even if they don't get to spend one on one time with her, won't they recognize her voice or something?

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Fluff...It does seem NBC doesn't get something...

They set a record for "reality" Tv viewers on the first show....suggesting this is a pretty good idea...but they have made mistakes and the latest...Telling folks the surprise twist in advance in a show that has been very predictable...can't help...
    as you said

NBC just don't get it.....

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Silverstar....you would think....but they must have her use some sort of accent....any votes its southern....yawl...?

FORT Newbie

Malena's Cousin

If only "In Denial John" had remained, he would have felt an immediate connection to Malena's Cousin. He is so deseperate for a woman to love him. Miss Match, where are you when this poor guy needs a date? Adam looks like the winner. And yet, Malena smiled like she was seeing Santa for the first time when Jason Storm (not gay) and "Joe Millionaire" and now-gone Alex walked in. Thank goodness some of the earlier guys were gone. They would have had heart attacks when the The Three Hunks walked in....and met The Three Stooges. The Big And Tall Shirts and the perfect Skins.

Anybody know what the ratings have been for this show? On the decline?

I haven't been a big reality show watcher. Only saw one Survivor episode but did watch Joe Millionaire and Love for Money and The Joe Schmo Show (the best). But I think this one scrapes the bottom of the barrel. It's just plain mean-spirited and ill-conceived. Bringing in the three hunks was cruel. And now this "clever twist" in which Melana will portray her own cousin. Yeah, like the guys aren't going to notice. Give me a break. The make-up and fat suit may work on TV or film but in person, they'd have to be blind not to notice. My guess is they'll notice but just play along.

The ratings have been good. I think it's going to be done with web cams somehow, so they really won't know. Should be interesting.

I'm just interested/curious what they say to Melana in the interviews. I would think the guys would be on their "best behavior" and guarded in conversations. I wouldn't think they would reveal much, but the previews imply otherwise.

Some think it was not a good move to let the viewers in on the cousin being Melana. I think otherwise, it has really got our attention to see how the producers are going to trick the Joes/models. I predict big ratings for this twist.

actually i just saw a commercial for next week's something i never saw before in case no one wants to be spoiled*****

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

M
    a
    y
    b
    e

it showed the hidden camera in the joe's kitchen, adam was sitting next to mike, and i don't know who was across from them, and adam said "what a pig" and mike was laughing, now it could have been zac, but i'm pretty sure it was adam, his lips were moving during that scene, and they showed the subtitles.

then it showed melana in the fat suit confronting the guys at the elimnation thing, and melana said "i heard everything you said" then she takes off the mask-and adam goes "oh my god" in a shocked and laughing manner.

looks really good!!!

FORT Newbie
    I wonder if all four guys will make unkind remarks about the cousin. In preveiws we have seen Adam calling her a pig to another guy and we have seen Zach refer to her as the fat, ugly friend. If all four guys make fun of her I wonder how that will affect the eliminations and Melena's feelings towards the guys. I wonder if any of the four remaining guys will actually defend the cousin to the other guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast