+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Average Joe Recap 11/24 - Iím An Average Joe Ė Get Me Out of Here

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Thanks Miss F for the re-cap! I have to do battle with CSI:Miami and your re-caps fill in what I missed. They are greatly appreciated!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great recap Miss F .You really don't have to watch the show with Miss F on the beat. I may just have to turn off CSI to watch the show, to see if it's as bad as it sounds .Any sign of Giancarlo yet?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar

Great recap (again)!!

Your recaps are the highlight of my week (and yeah, I know I need to get a life!!). You are so funny!

I have to miss AJ tomorrow (out of town, forgot to set the VCR)...but I know I can come back here and get an even better and funnier version (minus the new guys six packs and Adam's smile....did I mention I am still rootin' for Adam? =o)

I think Melena will end up picking one of the Perfect Joes. She seems to have trouble keeping up with the educated

Does anyone feel sad for the axed Average Joes? I felt so bad for John...he seemed so sincere and clueless (did I mention I need to get a life...I am having pangs of sympathy for some geek-guy on a reality TV show!! groan) KC

Great work Miss F!

This had me

God help the woman that is mentally attracted to Zach.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

ok, off the topic question for miss filangi... who the heck is that guy in your profile area.. i know i know that face and it is driving me nuts!!
    Thanks!

Heath Ledger.

Thanks John. I have a bit of a crush on him, you might say.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie

Michael!

Michael is the hottest guy on that show and it completely sux dat she kicked him off! he was so sweet and completely adorable! betta den dat jason guy she only kept him cause she likes kissin him, notice how all she kept sayin to him was ur so pretty, dat is hilarious! well anyways, if anyone can find a picture of michael or atleast his last name! plzzzzz send them to my email buttercup241@hotmail.com, hopefully with his shirt off lol..hot absss...kk bibi
    luv always,
    mizz danz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12