+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I agree with the prediction that Adam and Jason make it to the end. Zach will not be able to resist the temptation to ridicule the fat girl, even though he has no relationship with her. And I think that Melana was on the fence about Mike already. He's a kid . . . and really shouldn't be allowed to speak. I believe that Melana cut John loose, instead of Mike, not b/c she was into Mike but b/c she thought it was wrong to lead John on anymore. I mean, eye contact was all John needed to be in love with her. John's adorable, but Melana did the right thing.
    yeah, also i think she wanteed jason to be by heimself. haha or maybe he would think he is the supreme hunk of all if she kicks off the other two right away. and also, she never had a date with mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I just remembered a part of the epi that bugged me...

When the "shirts" (aka av. joe's) won the basketball game and they were to be served dinner by the "skins" (aka models), why the hell was Melana hanging around in the kitchen with the models???
    Sorta bugged me, cause imo she should have been sitting at the table with the Joe's and talking/socializing with THEM.. NOT in the kitchen and helping the model's serve stuff.

I bet if the Joe's woulda lost and had to serve dinner, that she would have sat at the table the whole time. I really doubt that she would have helped and hung around in the kitchen with the Joe's.

tsk tsk
    yeah i was knda mad about that too. but she DOES need to get to know them all better.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterpaloma
    she was also a jerk when she stated that she only liked heterosexual guys....that's so darn rude
    Why is that rude? There are many people who would rather date a heterosexual person rather than bisexual. I regularly donate blood, and one of the questions is 'have you ever been intimate with a man who has been intimate with a man.' You're outta there forever if you answer yes. Also, personal beliefs enter into this preference. I was glad that she actually had the guts to voice that question.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan
    <>

Yeah, that part was really funny. Adam has several sides to him... I agree with those who said it was rather cruel of him to ask John to sing that German song, and then to laugh at him the whole time.

It did seem that Alex was going to get the boot when he started talking about that incident with his ex-girlfriend, sitting outside of her house, etc. I was surprised to read in People magazine (12-1-03) that Alex has a 6-year-old daughter. (I posted more details under the Alex thread... it's towards the top of the second page). I'm sure he won't have much trouble finding women to date IRL.

Ok, two ideas for a new reality show:

Pretty AND average (but not ugly) girls in fat suits!! Much like the now forgotten 'Mr Personality' from a few months ago (where the men wore these creepy face masks, which I strangely began to find a perverse little attraction to, but that is neither here nor there . . . ), the Mr Hunk of my new reality show will never see the girls without their fat suits! Also, their dates will include fun things like helping at the soup kitchen, or picking up trash on the side of the road. And Mr Hunk won't be clued in as to who is average and who is pretty, but the girls will know . . . and then maybe we can throw in one or two 'real' fat girls???

And at the elimination, the girls will be their 'real' selves in another room, so that Mr Hunk can't see them at all. He'll announce the name of the eliminated, and she'll come out of the room, and he can finally see what she looks like . . .

Oooh, I'd watch it!
    I got chills; they're multiplying . . .and I'm losing control, 'cuz the power you're supplying -- it's electrifying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011