+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex

Alex

From the official site:

Hometown: Irvine, CA

What type of women are you usually attracted to?
    I'm attracted to simple women, who do not use a lot of make up. She needs to take care of herself, be independent, like camping and being outdoors. In a nutshell I tell people," I like a woman who if she falls of the horse she's going to get right back on it."

What would you say are your best and worst qualities?
    My best quality: I'm a true friend. I would do anything for those I care about. My worst quality: I'm too honest and upfront. It tends to backfire on me.

Name something that people would be surprised to know about you.
    People would be surprised to know that I'm the biggest HOPELESS ROMANTIC AND that at 29, I have never had any type of alcohol or done any kind of drug.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Umm....no, although he did give pretty good answers. He works with animals, so he shouldn't be that bad.

FORT Newbie

New guy Alex doesn't drink

On the NBC website for AJ there are short profiles of the new guys. In one of the questions, Alex says that one thing people would be surprised to know about him is that at age 29 he has never had any type of alcohol or used any illegal drugs. I wonder how well he will fit into this show with all the recreational beverages we see being consumed. I wonder how Melena will react to this seeing that she also seems to be a big fan of champagne and wine.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    What type of women are you usually attracted to?
    I'm attracted to simple women, who do not use a lot of make up.
    That lets Melana out.

I hate to say it, but he sounds like a good guy.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Miss Filangi, can I just take a moment to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your avatar??

Alex---when he walked out I thought "yum!" and then he got closer and I thought "yuck!", and then I paused to consider that he's the kind of guy who looks greasy and horsey, but say if you met him in the middle of your European tour or something, a la oh-shoot-her-name-just-flew-out-of-my-head---the girl on RW France, currently, her and Gisseppi---THEN you would be deluded into thinking he was really hot. We haven't heard him speak yet, have we? If he has an accent, that naturally ups the hot factor.

And it torks me off, because when guys say that about "no makeup", what they REALLY mean is, "I want a girl so naturally beautiful she doesn't even NEED hair and makeup, but still looks like an ad from a magazine at all times."

Well, he IS the only one of the new guys who's not a waiter...maybe these guys would be better off on Joe Millionaire (above-average looks, below-average income).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    That lets Melana out.
    Exactly what I thought when I read that!

I have to agree with Miss F...he actually seems like a great guy. I still think he isn't good looking though. Will have to wait for the next episode though to make any more judgements.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Sorry but the hair makes him look like a fairy...next

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    melania could be his type...we have already had one contestant call her simple....but if he ment that as in an extension of the light make up...then this won't last the week.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast