+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex

scb
    FORT Newbie

Alex - hit the road!

He called them "the three stooges" and called Zach "Moe" (think that was Alex on the last one) ... and then that teary goodbye?!?! How he didn't want America to judge him as only a pretty face? Karma's a bitch, babe - take a seat with the rest of the Average Joes!

Rab
    *shivers at scb* The b word's a little too harsh.

He admitted he didn't play basketball and also as a potential talker for Melana. Waiting over 6 hours outside his girlfriend's window is a big no-no.

OMG, I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live, and he played Alex's clip when he's crying in the end. Of course, Jimmy had something funny to say about that. "Use those tears to wash that hair". It's mean-spirited, but it cracked me up.

scb
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    *shivers at scb* The b word's a little too harsh.
    Nah, didn't call him a "bitch", just said that's what karma is .... though Alex is cocky as all hell, thought he'd waltz in, kick out the other "three stooges" ... and he's sent packing with one of them! Never had so much joy over watching someone getting dumped!

alex seems like a really nice guy who would be a great friend, but he's just a little too religious for me lol. i can see now why he's never used drugs or alcohol. i wonder why someone that against those things would date someone who was into drugs???

I really found myself liking Alex at the beginning of this episode! I thought he was a great guy. The waiting outside your girlfriend's apt. for six hours was a biiiiiiit much, but I still would have kept him over the vacuously cute curly-haired dude. Still, the tears at the end? Ok, maybe Melana made the right choice!

When we're watching the Bachelor, and a girl sobs after being eliminated on the first date - we rip her to shreds. Now we're watching a pretty-boy (who was actually kind of scary looking to me) do the same thing. Why aren't we ripping him too? Everything he did and said in last night's episode had me telling Melana to run for the hills. I actually wish she'd picked the vacuous one so that we could see if he was truly vacuous, or just shy.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    When we're watching the Bachelor, and a girl sobs after being eliminated on the first date - we rip her to shreds. Now we're watching a pretty-boy (who was actually kind of scary looking to me) do the same thing. Why aren't we ripping him too? Everything he did and said in last night's episode had me telling Melana to run for the hills. I actually wish she'd picked the vacuous one so that we could see if he was truly vacuous, or just shy.
    You're right. He seems like a total crackpot. His excessive religiosity was also a turnoff.

By the end of the episode, I was totally turned off by Alex
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    You're right. He seems like a total crackpot. His excessive religiosity was also a turnoff.
    I'm not attracted to anyone if religion plays a huge role in their lives either. >_<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast