+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jrzgrl
    I do remember that, but I guess a more accurate statment is that because she was *more* physcially attracted to Jason is what beat out Adam. I don't mean to imply there was no physical attraction between her and Adam.
    I firmly believe that had they not brought in the hunks Melena would have ended up with Zach, because (in her eyes) he was the best looking of them all. Even after the hideous remarks made about Danielle, he would have still prevailed because she would have given him a firm talking to at the elimination but let him stay. I'm glad she thinks she found love with Jason, but quite frankly, I'm disappointed in the producers for not being able to follow through on the original premis of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I firmly believe that had they not brought in the hunks Melena would have ended up with Zach, because (in her eyes) he was the best looking of them all. Even after the hideous remarks made about Danielle, he would have still prevailed because she would have given him a firm talking to at the elimination but let him stay. I'm glad she thinks she found love with Jason, but quite frankly, I'm disappointed in the producers for not being able to follow through on the original premis of the show.
    Exactly! Why tell us the premis is to give the average a chance, then through in some models to mix things up? Things were fine before!!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Exactly! Why tell us the premis is to give the average a chance, then through in some models to mix things up? Things were fine before!!!!!
    Because then we have another version of The Bachelor/For Love or Money/Cupid, etc. This was supposed to be an exciting new twist to the dating reality shows. I thought it was an incredible idea until they screwed it up. IF the prize was only a week away with the last guy standing, why bring in the hunks? To show us how shallow these Barbie dolls are? I did like how they made it a no-win situation for Melena. Had she chosen Adam we would all be calling her shallow for going for the guy she was obviously not interested in until she found out about his $$!

FORT Newbie

The question for Jason

Wasn't it weird when she asked Jason if he was totally straight? That he wasn't bi or gay?

I thought it would have been a cool "twist" if after she picked him he told her he was a homosexual!

FORT Newbie
    Physical attraction is, indeed, very important in a relationship, and I think we all know that the strongest attraction she had wad to Zach. Unfortuneately, his "locker room" antics did him in---unless the producers made sure to make it appear that way with their "creative" edition of reality!

I have posted several times that Jason did nothing for me. His personality, wit, and sense of romance were so lacking until I wondered if the producers had edited out his personality. I hope for his sake that something was left on the cutting room floor. But I think we saw the true Jason.

I also did not think his looks were soap opera quality. He only looked hot when he donned his only suit.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I have posted several times that Jason did nothing for me. His personality, wit, and sense of romance were so lacking until I wondered if the producers had edited out his personality. I hope for his sake that something was left on the cutting room floor. But I think we saw the true Jason.

I also did not think his looks were soap opera quality. He only looked hot when he donned his only suit.
    We each have different tastes, but he did look quite yummy in that suit!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by koolchik
    Physical attraction is, indeed, very important in a relationship, and I think we all know that the strongest attraction she had wad to Zach. Unfortuneately, his "locker room" antics did him in---unless the producers made sure to make it appear that way with their "creative" edition of reality!
    I wouldn't want to date someone who was hot and had the personality of a rock. Then again I wouldn't be happy in a marriage with someone who had health problems due to his/her weight and the next thing you know they're dead long before you are. As long as they watch what they eat I could be happy. Adam was slightly chubby but that's ok.

Zach was probably going to win it all until the 3 new guys were put into the game. That had showed him his place and his end.

Jason was ok in looks, great in personality, and still lives with his parents b/c he's trying to save some money. That's so sweet.

FORT Newbie

I like Jason !

I decided to start a defense thread for Jason, because I read all over the forum, how stupid, boring and no personality he is.
    My impression actually is, that he is just an introvert / phlegmatic. He says very little, but it is never silly and never aims to hurt anybody.
    (Look at your favorite Adam, he sometimes speaks like a confident and a super magnanimous one, sometimes just opposite. Very inconsistent man.) Jason seems to me moderately confident, exactly the way I like in men. There is no arrogance in his behavior, but also not that whining diffidence we have seen at other contestants (yes, including Adam, his face number 2 !). He reminds me of some men I know, that are quiet, dependable and get things done. I don't know if he is really that way, but has that vibe for me.
    Melana sometimes embarrases Jason, like at Jay Leno, but personally, he scores points for me, that he doesn't strike back. Then he would be the same as her. Seeing that interview, I thought he was way too good for her and hoped he is not going to stay with her too much longer.

Anyway, Adam has a nice smile and all, but it's no reason to hate Jason.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think it's sweet that you started a thread about liking Jason, cause it's true..most people have only spoke negatively about him.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast