+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jason

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Did anyone have their Gay Radar on during the show?
    I left mine off since the summer. Jason's just a little timid around girls but acts fine around the guys.

His last name is Peoples? That must've been tough in his K-12 years. He should get his last name changed legally.

FORT Newbie

The truth about Jason

I could not have been more sick to my stomach than I was last night as I watched the finale of Average Joe. First of all, did anyone else notice that Melana and Jason's only connection was that they like to frequently shove their toungues down each other's throats, which we all had the misfortune of having to witness it. The story on Jason is he is a big fat loser. 27 years old, waiter, student, lives with his parent, and has the personality of a brown paper bag without writing on it. This guy is so lame, I seriously don't think I have ever seen such a tool in my life, everything about him was so horrible. He didn't do anything nice for her, no romance, only attempts to intoxicate her, and when they weren't making out, he just sat there with that blank look, like he was hoping Melana didn't discover the fact that he is really a flaming homosexual. Such a chump, I don't think I could stress that more. She kept saying how pretty and beautiful he was, as for me, if I girl every said I was pretty or beautiful I would have my feelings hurt, THAT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT! anyway, i hope we don't have to see anymore of this guy because he sucks.
    Melana is a complete idiot for passing up a guy with his whole act together and choosing a little bushy eyebrowd runt with no future and who only owns 1 suit (the one he wore when he entered the show and at the finale) She sucks, he sucks, God was looking out for Adam, he could do better.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion, Little Protectors Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RkeDesigner
    I could not have been more sick to my stomach than I was last night as I watched the finale of Average Joe.... She sucks, he sucks, God was looking out for Adam, he could do better.
    Hi Adam!

Just kidding. Look, she wasn't committing to anything other than the trip at the end. So she picked what she considered a hottie for her vacation of debauchery. She can pick up with Adam when she wants to settle down (his millions will come in handy when her acting career fails).

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    Hi Adam!

Just kidding. Look, she wasn't committing to anything other than the trip at the end. So she picked what she considered a hottie for her vacation of debauchery. She can pick up with Adam when she wants to settle down (his millions will come in handy when her acting career fails).
    Everyone is saying that she can pick up with Adam when she wants, but I don't think he is going to want her. I think even Jason is going to realize that she is a very shallow person, and dump her.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Jason has a personality of a drumstick, and I don't think he's attractive. Something about his plastic looking face bugs me.. oh, and Jason...WAX YOUR EYEBROWS!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Jason has a personality of a drumstick, and I don't think he's attractive. Something about his plastic looking face bugs me.. oh, and Jason...WAX YOUR EYEBROWS!
    I thought he was hot, but I was sure that the producers were paying him to act so boring. I thought that they were going to have three actractive actors, then tell them to protray three bad personality traits (boring for Jason, pyshco for Alex, and snotty for mike) and then see if Melana still picked them. If she did, then at the end, they would tell her they were actors, and leave her brokenhearted! I guess I was reading way too much into it, and trying to justify Jason's wooden personality!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I didn't think Jason was a bad guy - but I think it got too physical too soon, and therefore too vapid and ephemeral to be a real "connection."

So Jason lives at home - he's saving a few bucks while in school - I don't see anything wrong with that as long as he really is working toward a dream. Besides, it's not like he has to propose to her once it's over!

I did think that his attempt to load her up with drinks so that she'd talk was in poor taste, albeit funny to watch.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RkeDesigner
    First of all, did anyone else notice that Melana and Jason's only connection was that they like to frequently shove their toungues down each other's throats, which we all had the misfortune of having to witness it...He didn't do anything nice for her, no romance, only attempts to intoxicate her...
    I thought of all of those things, too, but I do try to keep in mind that NBC is just as good at editing as ABC. Simply because they were hyping Adam up so much in her confessionals and showing all the nice things he did for her led me to believe that Jason was the one. I think Adam should have won, but I also agree with Siryn that it got physical way too fast, which I believe was Adam's downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by jrzgrl
    I thought of all of those things, too, but I do try to keep in mind that NBC is just as good at editing as ABC. Simply because they were hyping Adam up so much in her confessionals and showing all the nice things he did for her led me to believe that Jason was the one. I think Adam should have won, but I also agree with Siryn that it got physical way too fast, which I believe was Adam's downfall.
    If you remember correctly, before the hotties showed up, Melena had a date with Adam. At that date, she kissed him and commented on how soft his lips were. She had no problem trying to swallow his face until Jason showed up. At that point any contact with all the other guys was forced. She was smitten with Jason from the moment he shook her hand. It was no surprise to me that she picked him in the end.

FORT Newbie
    I do remember that, but I guess a more accurate statment is that because she was *more* physcially attracted to Jason is what beat out Adam. I don't mean to imply there was no physical attraction between her and Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast