+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jason

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by brittu
    But was Jason serious when he said his goal was to be a weatherman and change his name to Jason Storm? If so, he's a perfect match for dumbbell Malena who dumped the good guys (remember the chiropractor and the policeman) on the first show and made me cringe when asking Jason if he was "bi". She's so hard to care about that it makes the show difficult to watch.

Britt
    I think he was being serious. A weatherman must not be a bad job unless they bring home lots of money lol.

Almost all the lead female bachelorettes are boring. Trista was ok until he started doing her baby talk with Ryan and Lisa from Cupid was horrid to watch. That For Love or For Money 2 woman? Don't get me started. >_<

He seems like a nice enough guy. It was just a little odd to me that two adults can make out without holding each other. They held each other in the limo but, it took him a while to do that.

I'm not sure what to make of him.
    He doesn't seem to be the most thrilling company.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    does anyone else remember the episode of Married, With Children where Kelly Bundy (played by Christina Applegate) got a job as the tv weather girl? They had her dress in a bikini to do the weather. Not unlike Jillian Barbarie on the NFL pre-game when she does the "weather report" for a bunch of domed stadiums. :rolleyes I guess reading the weather is easier than being a new anchor because the vocabulary is more limited and you don't need to learn how to pronounce people's names. Melana is probably better matched with Jason than Adam because Adam and Melana are destined to get bored of each other I think. That, and Adam has some aversion to shaving. Get that man a razor.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

We seem to know everything about who Adam is now with all the fact finding that has been done. But, who is the real Jason? Maybe he has a few surprises in his closet, and may be more than a pretty (I hate that word applied to men-Mel ) face.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Maybe he has a few surprises in his closet, and may be more than a pretty (I hate that word applied to men-Mel ) face.
    Aha! No wonder Melana asked him if he dated "girls only". Me, I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by MizLiz
    Aha! No wonder Melana asked him if he dated "girls only". Me, I have my doubts.

No, I meant that he may have a rich family, a better job, won the lotto, owns a business anything we may not know about him other than he looks good.

Now that we have found out Adam looks better on paper than in real life and is not your Average Joe, maybe Jason is not just a brainless hunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    No, I meant that he may have a rich family, a better job, won the lotto, owns a business anything we may not know about him other than he looks good.

Now that we have found out Adam looks better on paper than in real life and is not your Average Joe, maybe Jason is not just a brainless hunk.

I think it would be much more entertaining if turns out that he's gay.

yeah, I get the feeling that he's gay or he says he isn't but refusing to admit it... I dunno.. it's not based on looks, but just the way his personality and how he acts... i dunno.. that's just my opinion...

Did anyone have their Gay Radar on during the show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast