+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The New Guys

The New Guys

There's no thread started on the new guys, collectively or individually.

Isn't it odd that there's no information on the 3 new guys on line - even at the AJ website? No names (can't remember them anyway), no bios, no nothing. Not included in the "who do you think will win" section. Nada.

I think the third guy was scary-ugly. Worse than anyone she sent home already except maybe Jerry. The second guy seemed to be Joe Generic Businessman (Hey there! How ya doing! with a smug fake grin and a solid handshake - all flash, no substance), but of course I'm only basing that on looks (shallow of me, isn't it). The first guy already got her attention on the first day, but seemed like nothing special.

I bet she keeps 2nd new guy, Adam, and (gasp) John. Zach is now toast, as he's no longer the token good-looking guy of the bunch, and has no positive personality features to fall back on.

I still think Adam wins.

Zach can always use his cave man tactics. That seems to impress her.

When they brought in the "prettyboy" guys, I thought to myself "Self, Hey! This is AVERAGE Joe."

PERSONAL FOUL!!! 15 yards for introducing limo guy into average joe. :nono

I did like how Zack told John to "maintain", can't remember the exact words.
    Now I just want one of the 3 originals (PH Flashback!) to win.

Sleezy new guys .... :mad:
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I believe he said, "Keep it together" under his breath. I thought he was talking to himself though.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    I believe he said, "Keep it together" under his breath. I thought he was talking to himself though.
    That's what I thought too. If he looked around, maybe it was to see the other guy's reaction.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I agree.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I think this new twist is so retarded -_-

The third guy scares me, he looks like the criptcreeper, the second guy looked smug, but I must admitt I found him very attractive

The first guy I remembered from the beggining. No real opinion on him.

If their gonna put these guys on, dont name it "Average Joe" at that point you may as well call it "Revenge of the nerds" (Not that any of the guys were "nerds" I'm just saying lol)

Notice how Melana's eyes lit up happily when she seen the new guys. It seems she wasted no time getting down and dirty from what I seen on the previews.

Isn't it odd that there's no information on the 3 new guys on line - even at the AJ website? No names (can't remember them anyway), no bios, no nothing. Not included in the "who do you think will win" section. Nada.
    I noticed that as well. I wonder if NBC has something up their sleeves. Or they just have some slow-working web updaters...

I personally think the twist is fun. It will be interesting to see Melana relate with the three new guys and also see Zach (hopefully) crack under the pressure. I am going to agree with eldee from another post in another thread, I am going to reserve my impressions of them until we see more of them. Although the second guy (Jason) was mighty attractive.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I found the third guy completely unattractive. Like someone said, creepy. But I am not judging by his cover. (I just thought to myself, if they are going to throw a curve ball, couldn't they have done better than this? )
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

The New Guys

Is there any regular guy out there who likes Melena anymore? Beyond the physical, of course. She looks lovely, but the brains are bad news. The look on her face when they brought in the new guys was priceless, I saw her light up when she saw them and I thought, "What an ugly b----."

According to the previews she wastes little time smooching on at least one of them, perhaps they should have brought in Bachelor Bob Guiney for pointers on how to kiss ALL of those fellas... But I digress.

The interesting thing about "Average Joe" to me is that now that we know that Melena got paid for her appearance, that she favors looks over substance any day of the week, and now NBC is saddled with a bachelorette that the core audience may grow to dislike in a hurry. And for all the posters out there who will say, "Maybe she'll pick a regular guy over the shiny ones," don't believe it for a second. If one of the Average guys is picked, it's simply because the producers sat her down and told her to or she would forgo the cash and the co-host on NBC Sports position if she picked Good Looking Guy.

Two months from now, she'll be dating one of the beautiful people, and won't care less about what anyone says, as long as she gets her green and airtime. Sorry to be so cynical, folks, but I just don't see this one having a happy ending for anyone except Melena and her financial advisors.

Jerome Morrow
    "Guests at a cocktail party in the Southern Hemisphere tend to circulate in an counterclockwise direction."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast