+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The New Guys

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Bachelor #1-Evan Marriott for his next 15 minutes
    Bachelor #2-wasn't he in some boy band?
    Bachelor #3-Reeko-swave' baby. I swear I'm expecting to see a gold chain around his neck. Yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Bachelor #1-Evan Marriott for his next 15 minutes
    Bachelor #2-wasn't he in some boy band?
    Bachelor #3-Reeko-swave' baby. I swear I'm expecting to see a gold chain around his neck. Yuk.
    :stupid I can't agree more. Also the guys look a little younger than Melana to me; she dosen't seem the type to go for the real young boys

What I loved about gorgeous guys coming in is that Zach went from being King of the Mountain to sniveling wanna-be.

What I hate about gorgeous guys coming in is that, imo, it actually gives Zach a BETTER chance to win. Follow me on this.

Previously, Zach was the clear "villain" of the show, but has led the pack since the beginning. Therefore, Melana (or her "advisors") might have felt that picking him in the end would just make her look bad--like she'd just shallowly gone for the "best looking" of the bunch no matter how big a jerk he was.

NOW--here's her gift-wrapped opportunity to pick Zach in the end, and still come out looking like a hero, because now he's reduced to being one of the underdogs himself, and a "shallow" choice (presumably) would be one of the new good-looking guys.

The only hope I see at this point is the way Adam really seemed (editing??) to pull into the lead this week. I could see her choosing him if for no other reason than because he's a pleasant, uncontroversial choice, and he'll be the easiest to dump without breaking his heart, afterwards.

John, my man, hasn't a hope at this point. I'm sure he'll be gone next week, but I'm just proud she kept him as long as she did.

And maybe, I'm hoping, the new testosterone raining on Zach's parade will make him go all alpha-male in front of Melana, for once, and he'll tip his hand and reveal well and finally what a immature bully he is. That could be a good thing to come out of this---but I'm probably just dreaming, now.

SO---we predicted (no heavy lifting involved) the first twist...wonder what the others will be??? It's got to get better, right?

Wasn't Jason the middle kid in Party of Five?

I really do not like this twist because it takes away from the whole purpose of this show.

Can't we for once have a reality show and stick to reality and have a twist that is competition between the average guys. This show is no longer an average Joe show.

Quote Originally Posted by annray
    I really do not like this twist because it takes away from the whole purpose of this show.

Can't we for once have a reality show and stick to reality and have a twist that is competition between the average guys. This show is no longer an average Joe show.
    I know exactly what you mean, but those days are long gone. The only things that come close to reality are the edited news and documentaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I agree.
    Yeah, I think Zack was only talking to himself, sort of like Tareq during golf.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by annray
    I don't consider the new guys above average. It takes more than a cute face to be rated above average.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Yeah, I think Zack was only talking to himself, sort of like Tareq during golf.
    haha that was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
    What I loved about gorgeous guys coming in is that Zach went from being King of the Mountain to sniveling wanna-be.

What I hate about gorgeous guys coming in is that, imo, it actually gives Zach a BETTER chance to win. Follow me on this.

Previously, Zach was the clear "villain" of the show, but has led the pack since the beginning. Therefore, Melana (or her "advisors") might have felt that picking him in the end would just make her look bad--like she'd just shallowly gone for the "best looking" of the bunch no matter how big a jerk he was.

NOW--here's her gift-wrapped opportunity to pick Zach in the end, and still come out looking like a hero, because now he's reduced to being one of the underdogs himself, and a "shallow" choice (presumably) would be one of the new good-looking guys.

The only hope I see at this point is the way Adam really seemed (editing??) to pull into the lead this week. I could see her choosing him if for no other reason than because he's a pleasant, uncontroversial choice, and he'll be the easiest to dump without breaking his heart, afterwards.

John, my man, hasn't a hope at this point. I'm sure he'll be gone next week, but I'm just proud she kept him as long as she did.

And maybe, I'm hoping, the new testosterone raining on Zach's parade will make him go all alpha-male in front of Melana, for once, and he'll tip his hand and reveal well and finally what a immature bully he is. That could be a good thing to come out of this---but I'm probably just dreaming, now.

SO---we predicted (no heavy lifting involved) the first twist...wonder what the others will be??? It's got to get better, right?
    Exactly, and a bit scary dontcha think???
    Before I became a mother I was such a free spirit. I used to say, 'No man will ever dominate me.' Now I have a 3 year old master.
    ~Sully Diaz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast