+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watch "Average Joe" with Brad!

FORT Newbie

Watch "Average Joe" with Brad!

I just wanted all of you to know that my friend on the show, Brad, is hosting a “Watch ‘Average Joe’ with an Average Joe” Party in Detroit, Michigan Monday, November 10 to watch the second airing of the hit show, teaming up with the Blue Martini Bar in Birmingham, Michigan.

This event serves as a charity night to benefit Dance Marathon. Admission is a tax deductible donation of $25 minimum. Proceeds from the event at Blue Martini, including a portion of the bar receipts, will be generously donated to Dance Marathon. The public can RSVP with an email to AverageJoeParty@hotmail.com.

As a student at the University of Michigan, Brad was heavily involved with Dance Marathon, a student-run philanthropic organization dedicated to supporting local pediatric rehabilitation programs at William Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak) and C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital (Ann Arbor). On Monday, November 10 Brad takes the opportunity to give back to this organization that touches thousands of lives and raises over $200,000 annually.

Does this imply he lasts through tonight?

I thought the opposite - last chance to have a big "view with" party.

Would be fun if I were in Michigan.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread