+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everyone's Rosy Complexion

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

Everyone's Rosy Complexion

I have an observation I wanted to bring up about the first show. When all the guys are at the "get to know Meleana party" every single one of the "average joes" looked like they had the worst sunburns - their complexions were all blotchy and red and peeling looking. What was up with the "leprosy make up jobs"!!! Any ideas?

FORT Newbie
    If I may chime in,

The guys were in Palm Springs in April, probably the first time most of them had been sunning in six months, and spent the whole day around the pool, having a great time. They got baked, basted and peeled!

You will note, however that there is one notable exception...John. He was one of the only guys wearing sun glasses, the only guy wearing a hat, and the only guy wearing sun screen...ergo, the only guy at the party without a sunburn!

(....his dad's a dermatologist...we notice these things....)

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John's Mom
    If I may chime in,

The guys were in Palm Springs in April, probably the first time most of them had been sunning in six months, and spent the whole day around the pool, having a great time. They got baked, basted and peeled!

You will note, however that there is one notable exception...John. He was one of the only guys wearing sun glasses, the only guy wearing a hat, and the only guy wearing sun screen...ergo, the only guy at the party without a sunburn!

(....his dad's a dermatologist...we notice these things....)

I think your observation is right on...bad sunburns....newly baked skin.... I never really thought that.

UW MADISON RAWKS! signed, an alum - I noticed that John's brother currently attends Madison.

I definately think the red-faced look was enhanced through some kind of lighting. They looked *really* red when they were getting out of the bus, but later on in the evening, notsomuch.

LOLOL I was wondering why their faces were soooo red and my friend said it is cuz they were drinking, I'm like...whoa, all of em
    now it makes sense that it is a sunburn, LOL cracks me up
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by John's Mom
    Thanks for clearing that up, I thought my TV was going up...

+ Reply to Thread