+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Height of Melana?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I recall her saying she's 5'2". Adam looked so much taller than her... that makes him about 5'8" - 5'10"? Still short! lol.

FORT Newbie
    Hey I'm 5'2" and my husband is 5'8-9" so shut up. It's one of Meh-lena's only redeeming features

Although I think the "shut up" comment was a little over the top, I'm 6' 7", and my wife is 5' 3".

FORT Newbie
    John is 5'8" or 5'9"

That would put Adam a little over 6' and Zach a little taller, maybe 6'2." Mike and Alex were 6'2" or so, and I'd put Jason at 5'11".
    Last edited by joejoe; 12-17-2003 at 11:21 AM.

FORT Regular
    Melana seemed extremely short to me. I doubt she is 5'2 in bare feet. People generally seem to add inches to themselves when asked about there height. I dont think the men were that tall besides Adam and Zach who were probably over six feet. John seem pretty short to me about 5'7ish and I would be very suprised is Jason was taller then about 5'9. Its hard to judge height but I think looking at Malena in comparison to each man is a good way to do it. Only Zach and Adam really seemed to tower over her.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    Melana seemed extremely short to me. I doubt she is 5'2 in bare feet. People generally seem to add inches to themselves when asked about there height. I dont think the men were that tall besides Adam and Zach who were probably over six feet. John seem pretty short to me about 5'7ish and I would be very suprised is Jason was taller then about 5'9. Its hard to judge height but I think looking at Malena in comparison to each man is a good way to do it. Only Zach and Adam really seemed to tower over her.
    I know this is all conjecture about how tall everyone is, but I know John, and I know he's 5'9"

FORT Newbie
    melana is 5'2 and 100pounds, she said when the whole fat cousin danielle thing was going on and she was walking down the street (yes i have a good memory! lol)

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerwoman
    Hey I'm 5'2" and my husband is 5'8-9" so shut up. It's one of Meh-lena's only redeeming features
    Nice to meet you too. It wasn't personal. :p

It was a joke, since what is tall is often relative to each person and their tastes.

And John... wow! You're tall! Relative to me, of course :p i'm 5'6"+

Can someone clarify a point? Is it important to know if Melana is short and shallow or tall and shallow?

you mean, HOLLOW?? lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast