+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Average Joe Premiere Recap - Beauty & The Geeks

[QUOTE=Miss Filangi The guys spend their first night getting to know each other, drinking and bagging on each other. Good to know cattiness is not a sport restricted to women. Itís established early on that Zach is a jerk. In case you missed it the first time around, heís from New York and none too pleased with being the best of the average. So help me God if he compares himself to Braveheart, I donít think I could handle that.

Remember Zach, the jerk? In an effort to erase any doubt that this is true smashes an egg over Marcís head. Without any provocation whatsoever he just runs up and smashes an egg over his head. Oh that Zach! What fun! What a personality! [/QUOTE]

You know I was thinking the exact same thing about Zach...coincidence? You just know he's going to stick around for a while, if for no other reason, than to annoy those of us who are stuck listening to his whole line of BS.

Great recap Miss F. Looking forward to reading more.

FORT Newbie
    I hear Melana went running out into the desert after meeting all the guys and had to be coaxed back in. Something shifted, because she was in such a light and playful mood by the time she went out to the guys. And then she sent off three that I would have definitely kept around. Huh?

Thanks for the super recap, Miss F!

I'm disappointed I missed this show now! Thanks to Creamybutta, though, I'll maybe catch the repeat of the premiere this Saturday. If I remember. I need my gingko biloba. I'm sorry, who are you again?

*having senior moment before I'm thirty!*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for the great recap! I was getting all the names confused but you sorted it all out beautifully. Yeah, Zach the jerk...he's a real peach... :mad:
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Great job Miss F!

Oh...my..freakin'...bejeezus.. . This was a hilarious, beyond funny recap. Oh, just love all you recappers!!

I did not get to see this show, so I'm happy this was here.

Miss F, the sarcasm is so, so, hilarious. *sigh* I won't quote anything, because I'd have to paste the whole dang thing here.

Side note: I MUST start watching this show! I love Kathy Griffin!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12