+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 2 Preview - 11/10

Episode 2 Preview - 11/10

AVERAGE JOE
    EPISODE #2
    11-10-2003 10:00PM

'AVERAGE JOES' BEGIN TO FALL FOR MELANA AS THE DATES BEGIN; KANSAS CITY CHIEFS' TONY GONZALEZ PUTS 'JOES' INTO TRAINING - The twelve remaining 'Average Joes' receive a visit from Tony Gonzalez of the Kansas City Chiefs to help them get into shape to win Melana's affection. Later, the guys find themselves out on a limb when they go rock climbing and take mud baths on group dates, and one 'Joe' gets a special solo date with Melana at Lake Havasu that he will never forget. Meanwhile, rivalries boil over as one 'Joe' continues to assert that he does not fit in with the 'average' crew, and another copes with the elimination of his best friend the previous week. Kathy Griffin ("Suddenly Susan") hosts the series.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wow! That's a lot of info for a reality show. I can't wait to see it either!!

The group dates...oh lordy, these guys are a crack-up to watch together, I can only imagine mud being in the mix!!!

Hmmm...since Zach was the only one who felt he was wayyy better then them all, I think it's safe to assume who's still belly-aching.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Meanwhile, rivalries boil over as one 'Joe' continues to assert that he does not fit in with the 'average' crew.

Hmmm ... the last time we heard Sesame Street's "One of these things. Is not like the others." It was on PH's photo gallery about Dave ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread