+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP I missed it

FORT Newbie

HELP I missed it

Does anyone know if they are going to replay the show from last night I missed it????

I missed it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I missed it too!
    You missed nothing. It panders to the lowest level of humor - laughing at the underdog. It might appeal to school bullies.

Hug me!
    Actually.. I think Aveage Joe might be THE reality show for me this fall... It is hell of entertaining.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    Actually.. I think Aveage Joe might be THE reality show for me this fall... It is hell of entertaining.
    Ditto for me... Since PH is gone I have to "something" to watch.. This was just the proof of the decline in civilization that I needed for my Monday night TV time...

FORT Newbie

don't miss it

I don't wanna tell you too much cuz I just read on the NBC site that Average Joe will be on again this Saturday at 9:00. But this show was hysterical. No one got made fun of. The guys looked like they were having a great time and so did Melana. Maybe she looked a little shocked at first, but she was laughing with the guys the whole show, not at them. Dennis L. got the fraternity life he never had, Marc gets egged, Zach is the bullying egger, Craig squeezes into a tiny photobooth and says he doesn't wanna smother Melana(gotta see that, OK he is like 7'5 350lbs), John or Brad tap dances for Melana, Joe spills a martini all over his suit and comments that he has a 1/8 chance of getting some hot a**. In a nutshell, it's awesome and all in good fun. These guys are not freaks and geeks, they great guys with awesome personalities. I was a little surprised at who got the boot, but in the previews for next week, there is a lot of making out. Looks like she makes out with Tareq (broccoli boy, you'll understand what I mean, after you see the show), Zach and Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    Ditto for me... Since PH is gone I have to "something" to watch.. This was just the proof of the decline in civilization that I needed for my Monday night TV time...
    Exactly! You need some reality cheese each season and this fits in perfectly. And Mondays are so blechy because you have to get back into the work (school) week, so it is fun "fluff" to watch.

PS 85GTSTANG and those who missed the show...if you can't watch the re-airing this Saturday, you should check out Miss Filangi's recap. She is grrrrrrreat!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread