+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did Anybody notice the little Disclaimer they showed at the end?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I like at the end, they showed that the four guys that got booted off ARE available NOW!.

Yes! That's the disclaimer I saw and it made us laugh hard!! "are available NOW!"

Of course she's gonna keep the "questionable" looking guys to make the show more interesting...I just find it really hard to believe that she is playing tonsil hockey with ANY of the guys that are remaining.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    I totally agree - Wally was the cutest one - I was so peeved that he got booted. Yikes!

FORT Newbie
    None of the Joes were paid, save for travel and expenses. Malena and Kathy Griffin were paid.

Kathy needed it to pay the $90,000 in plastic surgery she had done before the show.

If you read the disclaimer close enough, you'll realize that this gives the producers the ability to give her a protected list, in other words, they could have told her that certain people were "immune from eviction".
    Last edited by youngcat; 11-05-2003 at 01:38 PM.

Hey....you all don't know what creeped her out about the Joes she voted off, maybe "Wally" smelled bad.
    ya neva know...(if we only had smellovision)
    Melana is doing okay so far!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Montana
    Hey....you all don't know what creeped her out about the Joes she voted off, maybe "Wally" smelled bad.
    ya neva know...(if we only had smellovision)
    Melana is doing okay so far!

Okay, first of all, smell IS a big factor when deciding about who to date, so you have me there.

And I just wanted to say KUDOS to whomever mentioned about Kathy Griffin's oodles of surgery and how she needed the money from the show to pay for it. I liked her looks A LOT better when she wasn't pumped up with plastic and stitches. I can't believe that someone as funny and interesting and cool as Kathy Griffin fell prey to the belief that she needed plastic surgery to be beautiful. How sad that some people can't just accept themselves and understand that we are ALL beautiful no matter what we look like because we are all INDIVDUALS! I agreed with Tariq when he said women are like snowflakes - everyone is unique.

BTW -- PLEASE NOTE! I'm not trying to start a thread here about plastic surgery and my personal feelings about it, mind you. Just saying that Kathy is a cool lady and she looked better before, in my opinion.

Okay, I'm done ranting here.

They had the same disclaimer (producers consulted with participant thing) on Boy Meets Boy. I think it just means they discussed it, but thwe final choices are of course up to Melena in this case. They probably have to put that there so that, like tricks said, they don't get sued like Survivor did by one of its contestants (Stacey from Tagi)

Quote Originally Posted by youngcat
    None of the Joes were paid, save for travel and expenses. Malena and Kathy Griffin were paid. Kathy needed it to pay the $90,000 in plastic surgery she had done before the show.

Yeah, I love Kathy and, after watching LCS, I realize that insecurity makes the funniest comedians (which I assume is the reason for all of her plastic surgery), but seriously....she is starting to look a little "done".
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Awwww..poor Kathy gettin' shiat for her plastic surgery.

YOU STILL ROCK IN MY BOOK KATHY, YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde

Yeah, I love Kathy and, after watching LCS, I realize that insecurity makes the funniest comedians (which I assume is the reason for all of her plastic surgery), but seriously....she is starting to look a little "done".

Now Kathy and her generic plastic surgery makes her look like every other blonde in Hollywood. How sad!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    That's the way i looked at it myself. It seemed she kept all the ones who are way out there, even the a-hole zack. I was wondering why she kicked off what i considered ot be the best 3 guys.
    But you consider the BEST based on their appearance. This show is about more than looks. Melana had time to get to know all of these Joes and based her opinion on who she wanted to spend her time with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast