+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surprise twist speculation **possible SPOILERS**

Surprise twist speculation **possible SPOILERS**

Ok, this is only my second post, so if I messed up the subject line I'm sorry Anyways, in the preview for next week's show, they talked about there being another surprise twist. What if they bring in that "above-average" guy that got out of the limo (Mike, I think) and let her decide whether she wants really good looks or really good personality? Just a thought.[COLOR=Black]

I kinda agree with that. They made it seem that she would make some connections with some of the guys, then they throw in a twist. I expect the twist is to bring in one or more "good-looking" guys.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I'll tell you what, if I was one of the guys...made it near the end and then they bring in some pretty boys, I'd be totally angry. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the producers start suffering from identity theft, closed credit accounts, and hacked computer accounts when the show was over. :-p

FORT Newbie
    I expect the twist is to bring in one or more "good-looking" guys.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking.
    When your world breaks down
    And the voices tell you, turn around
    When your dreams give out, I will carry you

FORT Newbie
    What about if there is money involved. Bring back some good looking guys. If she still picks the average joe she gets the money??

I Know!! I Know!!

It will be one of three things:

1. One of her old boyfriends that she is still in love with
    2. That guy from the Limo
    3. Kathy Griffin

FORT Fogey
    I was thinking the same thing, they will bring back the guy from the limo once she is down to 3 or 4 guys.

I missed the first 40 minutes... who was Limo guy? Are there screen caps of this guy anywhere?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    The "Limo Guy" was basically a really good looking male who when she was waiting for the guys came up in a limo walked up to her and said something. tot he degree i am not one of the contestants but there are 16 really cool guys coming for you. If i had to give you a description, he sort of reminded me of the first Joe Millionaire guy.

She seemed totally into him(sort of like a 12 year old at a N Sync concert sort of way). She sayed something to the degree as he was leaving, why can't he stay.

1. That limo guy was totally pointless! Did they not have enough drunken fun from the guys to fill up the hour so they had to add him?

2. I agree that the surprise twist will be to add in better looking guys. However, I wonder if the new guys will have poor personalities, further measuring just where Malena's heart lies. Muahahaha!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast