+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friends and Family of the JOES

Friends and Family of the JOES

It's interesting to me that we have so many people piping up as friends and family of the various Joes. So many, in fact, that I have lost track of who you are and who you know.

If you all collectively wouldn't mind, please leave a post in this thread letting us know WHO you know and how you know him, and maybe a little tidbit about him, too?

It is a pleasure to have so many of you here with us, and I personally look forward to getting to know all of you (and the Joes too) a little bit better!

Thanks! and to the wonderful FORT
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I've also noticed the number of FOJ's (Friends of Joe) and welcome them all.
    What I'd love to know from them is whether their Joes knew the premise of this show when they got into it, and how they feel about it. The show starts tonight but already it's evident NBC is really pushing the idea that these guys are sub-par losers who couldn't buy a date with a girl like Melana. Not very flattering to the guys.
    Obviously I wouldn't want you to break any confidentiality clauses or whatever, just for my personal enlightenment, but any info you can provide would be great.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Newbie
    Okay,

I'm in. I can be referred to as "John's Mom," because.....that is what I am!

When John came on board, late in the game in April, the show was called "Life of the Party," and they were looking for funny, smart..... not necessarily six pac guys.... but the kind of guy you knew you would have fun with if he attended a party with you.

By the time he understood the actual premise for the show, he knew the other guys would probably be pretty cool, so he stuck around. He's told us nothing, we only know what we've been privy to in the promo's and press, so no spoilers here, but a plethora of information on the guy, John, and a lot of pics...(including the blue haired Japan pics he alludes to in the NBC bio.)

To NBC, I say "Bring it on....John can take it!!!"

to John's mom!

FORT Newbie

Craig's Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    to John's mom!
    Hello all, I'm Craig's mother. Yes Craig interviewed for a show called "LIFE of the PARTY" also.
    Craig is very sure of himself and never wants for female companionship. He's intelligent, fun and hardworking. Everyone that meets him comes to love him. He has a take me as I am additude and I love him for it.
    Craig has not told me anything about the show except that he had a great time doing it.

FORT Regular
    It sounds to me (I just like to pretend I know anything) like these guys were mislead in the beginning. I can't wait til it's over and we get to hear their side of the story, if that's possible.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bookaddict
    It sounds to me (I just like to pretend I know anything) like these guys were mislead in the beginning. I can't wait til it's over and we get to hear their side of the story, if that's possible.
    what a reality show misleading people? never

I know John!!

One of the many people on here who know John, I know. I play capoeira with John with our group, Omulu Sul (www.omulula.org), here in raing Southern California. Our group knows him as "Wisconsin John" and he's such a ray of light in our group! He's in and out due to work and travel, but such an awesome guy and always welcome whenever he comes back. I swear, he should impress this girlie with his capoeira moves! She'd be impressed!! I just found out yesterday that John was a guy on "Average Joe" because his brother sent out an email to everyone who knows John to watch the show. I think it's hilarious that John is on it, but know that out of everyone I know, he is the only one with the balls to be on here! So Rock on John!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chorona88
    One of the many people on here who know John, I know. I play capoeira with John with our group, Omulu Sul (www.omulula.org), here in raing Southern California. Our group knows him as "Wisconsin John" and he's such a ray of light in our group! He's in and out due to work and travel, but such an awesome guy and always welcome whenever he comes back. I swear, he should impress this girlie with his capoeira moves! She'd be impressed!! I just found out yesterday that John was a guy on "Average Joe" because his brother sent out an email to everyone who knows John to watch the show. I think it's hilarious that John is on it, but know that out of everyone I know, he is the only one with the balls to be on here! So Rock on John!!!!
    Sorry, it's www.omulula.com! :p Sometimes I'm just a tard. Have a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Chorona88
    What is capoeira?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast