+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Melana walks off the set of Average Joe

Melana walks off the set of Average Joe

As reported in the NY Post today, Melana walked off the set of Average Joe after meeting the men. She was caught on a hidden camera complaining to Kathy Griffin about the guys. She went to a desert near the site of the show to get away. They also said they had a replacement on hand just incecase, all ready with makeup and hair. Average Joe must have been good and therefore a second season was taped during the summer, the orginal in the spring.

Thought you guys might like this. Melana seems quite shallow and i doubt she will open up to any of the guys, and wont even give them a chance.

FORT Newbie

wow

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    As reported in the NY Post today, Melana walked off the set of Average Joe after meeting the men. She was caught on a hidden camera complaining to Kathy Griffin about the guys. She went to a desert near the site of the show to get away. They also said they had a replacement on hand just incecase, all ready with makeup and hair. Average Joe must have been good and therefore a second season was taped during the summer, the orginal in the spring.

Thought you guys might like this. Melana seems quite shallow and i doubt she will open up to any of the guys, and wont even give them a chance.

Wow a replacement girl, that's funny! Who are your sources that told you Melana wondered off to the desert to get away. That seems strange that they would let her just escape the set like that. She obviously came back and decided to give every guy a chance or else she wouldn't be on the show. She can't possibly be that shallow. Melana seems like a good sport....she looks a little shocked at first, but I'm sure the guys were able to make her laugh and charm their way into her heart.

I wonder if their second season is the other way around? I don't know if that would work as well.

I actually read something similar; that they had a sort of understudy girl waiting in the wings in case Melana decided to bail. Evidently she didn't. But I also read that she mutters something about someone playing head games with her when she sees that the men are not all GQ types. She was set up; the guys were probably set up too.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Hmmm....

I LOVE CONTROVERSYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOoooooo !!!! Let the games begin!! LOL
    Holy crappers, I'm hooked already! hook, line, sinker! Yahtzee!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    She was caught on a hidden camera complaining to Kathy Griffin about the guys.
    I can imagine how Kathy convinced her to get back in it:

"Look, It's just a stupid reality TV show, just do a song and dance for a while, you'll get a little publicity for whatever the hell you wanna do later on, make these guys look like bigger idiots than they are, if it's at all possible, say stupid things to the camera like, "oh I didn't think I would like him, but I do, I think he's so [insert adjective here]" - and oh yea, ditch the minority guys before they ditch you - we can't have another 'bachelor' incident, k?"

Quote Originally Posted by skwadim
    I can imagine how Kathy convinced her to get back in it:

"Look, It's just a stupid reality TV show, just do a song and dance for a while, you'll get a little publicity for whatever the hell you wanna do later on, make these guys look like bigger idiots than they are, if it's at all possible, say stupid things to the camera like, "oh I didn't think I would like him, but I do, I think he's so [insert adjective here]" - and oh yea, ditch the minority guys before they ditch you - we can't have another 'bachelor' incident, k?"
    Too funny!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Does anyone have a link to a picture of a train wreck? :-)

Yeah she did walk off and she did say is someone messing with my head? I'm not real impressed with her so far although I'll give her props for being nice to the guys during what must have been a shock. We'll see as the weeks go by if we like her or not.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I know how they got her to go on with the show. The reminded her how shallow she would look on tv if she left. Nothing like good old shame as a social control.

FORT Fogey
    that's my guess, they probably told her how bad she would look if she left

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast