+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Melana walks off the set of Average Joe

Uh, "walked"? She "walked" into a room where there happened to be a "hidden camera" waiting. Do we think it possible that she was directed by the producers to go in there after the introductions.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I totally agree funnygirl....I thought it was rather stupid/tasteless and unnecessary for a "good looking" guy to roll up in a stretch limo to "tease" her. Besides, I didn't find him attractive anyway.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hug me!
    I got this from nbc web site..
    I don't believe a single word of it.

After getting to spend some time with the guys, what changed about your original perceptions of them?
    They may have seemed average to society, but after getting to know each of them, they became inspiring to me each in their own way. I was touched to learn of their heart ache from being labeled and stereotyped as I had experienced some of the same heart ache growing up in another light. I am sometimes the girl not given a chance because people automatically assume opportunities are readily available because I have been so blessed in some areas in my life. But to whom much is given, much is expected and I remind myself everyday! I am confident, but grounded from my loving family. From one extreme to the other, we shared a common bond. They made me laugh and cry. They encouraged me to push myself as I climbed a rock for the first time. They became my best friends all while falling for three of them, knowing I could only pick one in the end.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I totally agree funnygirl....I thought it was rather stupid/tasteless and unnecessary for a "good looking" guy to roll up in a stretch limo to "tease" her. Besides, I didn't find him attractive anyway.
    I repeat.. he is not GOOD LOOKING. you should have your eyes check.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I believe she has a great writer. Falling for three HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I repeat... no personal attacks on members. YOU should have YOUR eyes checked if you can't remember that much.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205

HA! Rube, re-read my post, cause I said... "Besides, I didn't find him attractive anyway."

Thanks Ducky...I didn't take it personally. BUT regardless, everyone always has to check AND recheck what they type, before submitting. But. it IS your job to moderate, and I commend you on a wonderful job that you've been doing. Thanks.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    Probably not, but I was actually quite impressed with her last night. She was expecting A and go Z and had to take a moment to recover. Then she honestly seemed to go down and try to have a good time, she laughed and was silly and genuine - imho anyway - And she didn't drop the "least average" guys first either, I thought Eric was one of the nicest and best looking, I was surprised he got the boot so quick. We shall see if she is able to keep it up.
    i, too, was impressed with how quickly she was able to past that fake smile on her face. i must say, though, that once she started hanging out with the guys (after her unattractive comments) she seemed to relax into the situation. it looked like she was having fun, and i suspect she got to be more genuine than she would have if she was hanging out with a group of "above average" men.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I never heard her say that--the narrator merely reported to the viewers that Melana has said that. Who knows what the context is? She could have said--"looks are important but a person's character is paramount."
    I would hardly interpret that as, "please fix me up with an obese guy with Rosacia." (Sorry if you have Rosacia but that drink-spiller guy looked pretty darned rosy.)
    i don't think it's rosacea, i think it's hardcore drinker's flush

Quote Originally Posted by libra4
    i don't think it's rosacea, i think it's hardcore drinker's flush
    I don't think it's rosacea or hardcore drinker's flush. I think it's sunburn from hanging out at the pool all day.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast