+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dennis S

Dennis S

From the official site:

Hometown: Milford, PA

What type of women are you usually attracted to?

Medium height, dark hair, dark eyes. Athletic build. Outgoing personality - a lot of fun, loves to laugh.

What would you say are your best and worst qualities?

My best qualities are that I'm hard working, I love to have fun and I'm well educated. I just love to have a good time - that's what it's all about. My worst qualities are that I can get very jealous and am very picky.

Name something that people would be surprised to know about you.

I ran for Mayor of Milford (my hometown) in 2000. Threw my hat in, got a lot of votes. However, I live in a small town, so not a huge voter turnout.
    "That's Numberwang!"

"That's Numberwang!"

He's got a great smile. I think that he could probably get most of the women he tries for. I don't think he will get to far here though. She doesn't seem like she would give him a chance.

FORT Fan
    Elainica....I am really curious how you "know" that she would not give him a try???
    are you psychic??
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Elainica....I am really curious how you "know" that she would not give him a try???
    are you psychic??
    I didn't say that i 'know'. i said that i 'think' that he won't make it far becauase she doesn't 'seem' like the kind of girl that would get in a relationship with someone who is 'unfamiliar'. i'm not a psycic at all. that's the same reason i think that Tareq and David will not make it far as well. Like other dating shows she may keep one of them for more than one episode. i'm not saying shes racist. i just think that her tastes are most likely towards one of the other guys.

Freebiesite, you should really read things carefully before trying to appear smartsy (i just made that up) with others.

Looks like Elainica's thoughts were correct. I liked Dennis from what they showed. It really is a shame that he didn't step up to speak with Melana a little more because I am sure he would've grown on her.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Hug me!
    I didn't understand why she didn't pick Dennis. He seems the most "normal" from the bunch.. guess she thinks that he is too old for her.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Is he the one that said "Your loss" when she cut him??? Or did I hear that wrong and he said something else ?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think it was Eric that said that, but I may be mistaken.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread