+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach

Posted by Rab - Today at 02:13 AM

jaimechill said:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found Zach ranked 37th on America's Most Hated People. Hope he's happy now. A little more antics from him and he'll be right behind Bin Laden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And where was this source located (article or link-wise)?????

I find Zach handsome and the best looking of them all, Brad being second.
    ______________________________ ____________________

I think the poster was being funny!!!! At least I thought it was funny.

Zach may or may not prove to have endearing qualities to his personality. But so far all I've seen is an a**hole who thinks he's better than the other guys, but is really the most "average" one I've seen. You can walk into virtually any bar or fraternity house in America and find a Zach, in personality AND looks. I think he's the guy who bullied the nerds in high school and he's still doing it. I always hated those guys.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wowzers! This is going to be a long thread by shows end, and it'll be full of flames...I'm betting.
    --------------------------------------------------

Zach has the better body of them all, that's a fact. I also think he's pissed that he's even grouped in with the "nerds" or "average joe's"... cause he views himself as handsome as hell. I think everyone should view themselves as great looking, honestly. But, he takes away from his physique with his brassiness and all around self-centeredness. When he was standing there talking to some of the guys and made sure to point out that the other guys who were all chumming together were "nerds"...(or whatever he said about them), he was trying to ONE-UP them, and put himself in a better class. That'll also give him followers (ie; the guys standing around him and agreeing) cause NOBODY wants to be viewed as a nerd, especially if you're ADULT now and want to get rid of that stigma.

I'm sure he can be nice and all, but honestly....he's trying to be the leader of his lil pack, so he can at least feel better about himself and think he's not a nerd. That makes him NOT attractive imho. To belittle someone in an effort to have yourself feel better, is a veryyyyy sad and insecure thing to do. Not to mention mean and cruel.

Oh, also...The reason he didn't quit the show, imo, is because he wants to prove to himself that he's right. In his mind he's just spinning that he's being labeled "average"...so he wants to prove to himself and everyone else that he's better than them.

So, I rank Zach a 3. (1 to 10....10 being best)
    Last edited by Maveno; 11-05-2003 at 01:50 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

In my opinion... Zach already lost, because he lacks personality.
    Melana wanted personality over looks
    Zach is a jerk and not hot looking either.
    I wonder what is up with that name (Zach)
    Are there any nice people named Zach?
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Regular
    And what about his blatantly saying to the camera that he'll do whatever he feels like to humiliate that adorable (and obviously smarter and more charming) Marc?

This guy's just a s**t.

Now, yeah, there's editing involved, but if this guy didn't SAY those words, they couldn't be edited into the broadcast. The Egg Incident, the I-Don-Wanna-Be-Best-Of-The-Seconds-Wah-Wah-Wah bit, the obvious attitude... What a freaking tool.

I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets cut and realizes he lost to one of these 'nerds'.

Sheesh. A**.

FORT Regular
    I don't remember if it was on here or RealityNewsOnline.com, but Zach from PH was nicknamed The ZachAss.

For some reason, I think that's JUST as appropriate here...

I'm just watching the beginning of the 1st episode (a few days late, but atleast I had it recorded)...WOAH!! Not a very good first impression at all!! I had totally missed all that Monday night as I started watching halfway thru. Thank goodness atleast he got called out almost immediately by Melena for the jerky attitude, just a shame she didn't take note from that and go ahead and send him packin.

Quote Originally Posted by jakersnake
    I don't remember if it was on here or RealityNewsOnline.com, but Zach from PH was nicknamed The ZachAss.

For some reason, I think that's JUST as appropriate here...
    Oh, that was here jakersnake!! Not sure who was the first person to use it...but I found one of the earlier uses, scroll down to YellowApple's post from 7/30. Zack It was one of the many nicknames we had for him. Fun nicknames for guests

Maybe we can call this Zach "ZachAss rev 2", "ZackAss 2.0" or many other variations if he keeps acting/commenting like one in the upcoming episodes.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I'd agree that Zack is cute, he takes care of him self (so do most ego-centric people) He certainly holds himself in high regard. His personality leaves ALOT to be desired. I would have sent him packing so fast his half bald head would have spun
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by friendofavgjoe
    I happen to know this guy in person---he is a d**k, but that is his personality, his trademark--he happens to be a good guy and once you get to know him, that becomes obvious. I think he looked fine in the first episode whereas a bunch of other Joes' looked pathetic..

I am sure everyone knows that these shows pick what to air and what not to air, and obviously they dont want to show his personable side....Maybe you should all keep that in mind.

True, the producers do have control over what airs but I don't believe they made him break an egg over Marc's head. That is just unbelievably childish and the mark of a true loser. He chose to do this. It was not accidental or even spur of the moment...unless he routinely carries an egg around with him.

+ Reply to Thread