+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    Ooo, didn't like this guy after watching the show. Would have sent him packing despite being probably the best looking one there. Didn't like his attitude. I thought his egging Marc on the head was really low. JMHO.

I don't even think he is all that good looking, looked like he spent to much
    time in the tanning bed, also looked like he was wearing lipstick.
    I don't know what guys like him think, still a bully, this is not Jr. high school
    but he seems to think it is and that he is soo cool - CRUDE would be a better
    word for him.
    I can't believe the ones she did give the boot too, I thought for sure after
    seeing them I knew the ones she was going to kick off,
    why did she keep the 36 yr old big guy ????? she didn't seem comfortable
    with him at all...... ofcourse I don't know what a "HOT" women would think,
    not being one myself...
    Just your average big girl here

I also wounder what she would think of them, if she could see how they act
    around eachother, with her no where in sight...
    I think the egging would weigh in the booting last nite..

sorry for the rant jmo

MKG ROCKS

Posted by hotrocks - Today at 07:02 PM

I don't even think he is all that good looking, looked like he spent to much
    time in the tanning bed, also looked like he was wearing lipstick.
    ______________________________ ________

You forgot to mention he is going BALD. (Sorry couldn't resist that, men who are bullies just get to me.)

I really didn't find him attractive at all either! I think three of the guys that she kicked out were far better looking (can't tell you their names, because I can't remember them!!!). Maybe she was looking for someone to make fun of the other guys for her, so she wouldn't look bad!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie

Zach is the cutest

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I don't understand why Zack stayed.. my guess is that they needed a jerk on the show and that why he stayed.
    Please,,, let's figure this out people.. Zach is obviously the most normal on the show.. I mean there were some ok looking ones but mostly nerdy if they were somewhat ok looking.. As for Zach, I think he is actually going to make this show interesting.. He is cute and he is above the average Joe.. Look what he is up against.. They needed at least one cool cute guy in this bunch. So don't blame him for being that guy.. I like this guy and want to see what he has to offer..

friendofavgjoe

friends

I happen to know this guy in person---he is a d**k, but that is his personality, his trademark--he happens to be a good guy and once you get to know him, that becomes obvious. I think he looked fine in the first episode whereas a bunch of other Joes' looked pathetic..

I am sure everyone knows that these shows pick what to air and what not to air, and obviously they dont want to show his personable side....Maybe you should all keep that in mind.

FORT Newbie

Congratulations loser

I found Zach ranked 37th on America's Most Hated People. Hope he's happy now. A little more antics from him and he'll be right behind Bin Laden.

Posted by friendofavgjoe - Today at 09:40 PM

I am sure everyone knows that these shows pick what to air and what not to air, and obviously they dont want to show his personable side....Maybe you should all keep that in mind.
    ______________________________ _______________

They can't make you look like an a*****e if you don't act like one.

FORT Newbie
    i know zach personally also and he is a complete idiot. you should see how he treats woman on a daily basis. he is always going out on the weekends and hooking up with the most random and scandalous girls........ he is such the player

Well, well. Some Zach friends coming on and supporting him - go for it!! I didn't want to dislike any of the Joes, but the editors definitely want us to dislike Zach. And sure, the editors edit characters a certain way, but just remember, the real people need to give the editors the material to edit.

Melana may have said he seemed like a jerk when she first met him in front of the other guys, but she kept him for a reason (or coerced by the producers?). I, for one, can't wait to see the trouble he is going to stir up. If Paradise Hotel taught me anything ( PH teaching you things!), Zachs (Zacks) can be really annoying and fun at the same time!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimechill
    I found Zach ranked 37th on America's Most Hated People. Hope he's happy now. A little more antics from him and he'll be right behind Bin Laden.
    And where was this source located (article or link-wise)?????

I find Zach handsome and the best looking of them all, Brad being second.

+ Reply to Thread