+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach

I don't know; she seemed to have him pegged him as a jerk right out of the shoot, and out and out called him on it. That earned her points from me.

FORT Newbie
    every reality show has someone as the "bad boy"--it keeps things interesting. and he really is a VERY cute devil. it will keep me watching! i hope he makes it to the end!

FORT Newbie

Zach

Ask Me, He Makes The Show--someone To "hate". He Is Funny, Has A Sense Of Humor, Attitude----not To Mention Looks And Bod.
    Hey, This Is Reality Tv, Not A "politically Correct" Forum.
    Lighten Up And Enjoy.

FORT Newbie
    Look at the guy, if I were him coming into the situation, I might act the same, clearly, he is better than the rest, definitely in the looks category and possibly personality too- he makes the show- without him we would be watching a bunch of geeks running around all excited because a pretty girl is forced to give them the time of day on national tv. He breaks up the sappiness- these guys wants to live the fraternity life that they missed? I bet Zach can give them a real dose of reality.

is it the name??

does calling your child zach mark him for future jerkiness? *remembers paradise hotel and now this one* cause if it does, i must tell my brother to rename his second son...

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Isn't there a clip from a future show of one of the guys telling Zach off that they didn't like him from the get go?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Posted by realitycrazmom - Today at 05:41 PM
    Isn't there a clip from a future show of one of the guys telling Zach off that they didn't like him from the get go?
    ______________________________ ________________________

I think it is John telling Zach that he didn't like him from the get go. I could be wrong though.

Hug me!
    I don't understand why Zack stayed.. my guess is that they needed a jerk on the show and that why he stayed.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Posted by enigma - Today at 05:37 PM

clearly, he is better than the rest, definitely in the looks category and possibly personality too

I'm sure there are people who will disagree with that. I certainly do.

Edited to add: He sure seemed (insert sarcasm) better when he broke that egg over the other guys head with no provocation. What a nice guy.
    Last edited by sweetpea1994; 11-04-2003 at 12:50 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea1994
    Posted by enigma - Today at 05:37 PM

clearly, he is better than the rest, definitely in the looks category and possibly personality too

I'm sure there are people who will disagree with that. I certainly do.

Edited to add: He sure seemed (insert sarcasm) better when he broke that egg over the other guys head with no provocation. What a nice guy.

This guy is a creep, a bully, and all the other yucky stuff that in between. If that's a "better" personality, then that I could do without.
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

+ Reply to Thread