+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Zach

FORT Newbie
    FTR, it's not inherently mean to call someone 'fat.' I'm fat, and I actually find it more offensive to be called 'overweight' (as if there's some weight I SHOULD be). I do use a word other than 'fat' if I'm referring to someone who I'm not sure if comfy with the word, but when I DO use that word, it's not pejorative.

Now, that said, I'm very much a newbie to this show, but watching Zach's exit told me all I needed to see of him: "I don't know why you're making this decision." It's one thing to be a jerk, but being utterly convinced that you're NOT a jerk, or that somehow that level of jerkiness should be excused (over and over!) takes it to another more disgusting level.

i always say.... if you had nothing good to say then don't say it..... Zach you're the exception lol

Glad to see your ass gone!

Quote Originally Posted by SwankyKen
    Now, that said, I'm very much a newbie to this show, but watching Zach's exit told me all I needed to see of him: "I don't know why you're making this decision." It's one thing to be a jerk, but being utterly convinced that you're NOT a jerk, or that somehow that level of jerkiness should be excused (over and over!) takes it to another more disgusting level.
    This is Melana's fault since she has been well aware of Zach's obnoxious behavior from day one but chose to ignore it because she had the hots for him. I think as someone pointed out earlier, that she had just grown tired of him and was looking for an excuse.

alaskanboarder
    well i think zach is a dang hottie. im only 13 but he's so hot. i love vin diesel and he kinda looks like him but a lil punie. so im sad to c him go but if anyone has his e-mail addy, e-mail me at alaskanshorty03@hotmail.com

How does that saying go?????....You can fool the people some of the time....silly man, and he thought he was actually going to get away with it??? What a dufus!!!!!!

alaskanboarder

zach

zach were do i start..... well he's hot, funny, kinda gets on my nerves once in a while, but he's so down to earth. when i first saw the episiode which was yesterday when he got voted off i was so mad. he is so hot and i mean ya wut he said was mean but i mean guy are different around guys then they are around girls. cuz im way different around my guy friends then my bf and way diff around my girl friends then my bf. my bf knows who i like and he knows im in love with vin diesel. this also brings me to a another thing cuz me and my friend were on the phone talkin bout zach and sayin that he kinda looks like the big vin diesel if u wanan sedle out our dissagrement say he does. well zach is misunderstood, cuz i bet u anything he's a great guy and u can't judge a book from its cover. the only time we saw him is when he was on tv, i bet anything that he's better than that. well if u hav any probs just reply. o by the way im 13 if any one was wonderin.
    alaskanshorty is outtie!

Quote Originally Posted by alaskanboarder0
    well i think zach is a dang hottie. im only 13 but he's so hot. i love vin diesel and he kinda looks like him but a lil punie. so im sad to c him go but if anyone has his e-mail addy, e-mail me at alaskanshorty03@hotmail.com
    why do 'kids' always have a different perspective on things?

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Because at 13, all most typical kids have to worry about is who's driving you to the mall, how many new pimples you've got and whether or not someone is "hot."

Toss in a few years of getting your feelings hurt, learning that you don't always get the things you want, worrying about how to stretch $20 to cover your car payment and groceries and things tend to look different.

Disclaimer - I do know that not all kids have it easy, having been one myself. But there still is a major, major maturity gap between 13 and 20, which is why we don't let 13 yr. olds drive, get married or have sex with adults.

And to be on-topic, I saw Zach on the Today show and thought he was the biggest horse's ass I'd ever seen. Despite what he said, he didn't even come close to "getting it," about the obnoxious stuff he said. He may think all guys say it in the locker room, but he was still too stupid to figure out that in the locker room or in a miked room with a hidden camera, he still looked like the biggest boob of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskanboarder0
    ......., cuz i bet u anything he's a great guy and u .......well if u hav any probs just reply. o by the way im 13 if any one was wonderin.....
    Regardless of what you post, write it in regular English. Elsewhere, John and maybe a couple of mods have posted this request. Age has nothing to do with spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Typically, it has to do with the amount of experience, responsibility, etc.

+ Reply to Thread