+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: John

FORT Newbie

Getting back to the show...

I thought the kiss scene actually showed John's sense of humor - there was the kiss, then a moment of just kinda sitting there, and then John did the little overreacting thing. To me it looked like he was just hamming it up, being that he had just kissed this girl in front of an entire camera crew. Hard to take it seriously, I'm sure! And then he said something about kissing the hottest girl in America, which I also thought was him being over-the-top. To me, the moment right after the kiss was the most "real" part of that scene. Just my bit of input...

I cheered for him standing up to Zach go John!

wien, wien, nur du allein...
    gisela

Quote Originally Posted by allesklar
    ...wien, wien, nur du allein...gisela
    Can you publically share what that means? If not, could you PM me? If not, thanks, it was interesting to read and try to pronounce.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by allesklar
    To me it looked like he was just hamming it up, being that he had just kissed this girl in front of an entire camera crew. Hard to take it seriously, I'm sure! And then he said something about kissing the hottest girl in America, which I also thought was him being over-the-top.

I saw John horsing around with Melana in the middle of that scene, pushing and jostling. They looked like they were goofing on each other and the whole, "I'm so in love" crap, then they cut it to make him look like the world's biggest Dork..

I'm not buying it. I think there is something else going on here.....

Know what - you may be right. It's more plausible than thinking that that was his genuine reaction to a courtesy kiss.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    Know what - you may be right. It's more plausible than thinking that that was his genuine reaction to a courtesy kiss.

let's see, there's the crew that's doing the filming (god knows how many people are in that!) and the fact that it's going to be broadcast on national tv. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Can you publically share what that means? If not, could you PM me? If not, thanks, it was interesting to read and try to pronounce.
    According to Google's translation tools, it means "vienna, vienna, only you alone... Gisela"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    According to Google's translation tools, it means "vienna, vienna, only you alone... Gisela"
    Maybe this was from the song that he sang...?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Thanks John.

FORT Newbie
    John's still on the show, which proves that he's playing to game right.

You'll notice that the nice looking, quiet, "normal" guys from the first show are GONE.

And the entertaining, jocular, tall/big/short nice guys from the second show are GONE.

The guys still on the show are all bigger than life, and have been cast into roles. The Bully, the Dork, the Deeply Deluded, the Inscrutable Foreigner, the Bully's Lackey, and Jerry.

(Did you hear where Adam is a high school friend of Zach's?)

John was definitely OverTheTop with his reactions on the date. Was that his real reaction? Was he acting for the camera? Was it all edited that way? Does it matter?

He's still on the show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe
    John's still on the show, which proves that he's playing to game right.

You'll notice that the nice looking, quiet, "normal" guys from the first show are GONE.

And the entertaining, jocular, tall/big/short nice guys from the second show are GONE.

The guys still on the show are all bigger than life, and have been cast into roles. The Bully, the Dork, the Deeply Deluded, the Inscrutable Foreigner, the Bully's Lackey, and Jerry.

(Did you hear where Adam is a high school friend of Zach's?)

John was definitely OverTheTop with his reactions on the date. Was that his real reaction? Was he acting for the camera? Was it all edited that way? Does it matter?

He's still on the show.

well said joe joe.
    Last edited by john's cuz; 11-11-2003 at 09:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread