+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: John

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That is the smartest thing to do!!! Plus, IMO, it's just not a way to live your life.
    And which is not a way to live life? Being sincere or being a dirty rat? (these smilies are growing on me)
    Last edited by Rab; 11-11-2003 at 02:50 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I say why waste your energy on a person that will pass through your life in a blink?
    exactly my point. i don't think anyone ever needs to be rude about telling the truth.

Rab, your senses are off. No hidden meanings there. If you want to know, I was referring to your post about what is NOT the thing to do (because they don't know how long they would be in the house) or the way to live life (in general) and not just while in the house. I hope this is clearer to you. Basically, being a jerk is not okay in or outside of the house.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Rab, your senses are off. No hidden meanings there. If you want to know, I was referring to your post about what is NOT the thing to do (because they don't know how long they would be in the house) or the way to live life (in general) and not just while in the house. I hope this is clearer to you. Basically, being a jerk is not okay in or outside of the house.
    Thanks for clearing the air it was getting more foggy by the minute. No matter how many times I read your posts they made no sense to me.
    Last edited by Rab; 11-11-2003 at 03:12 PM.

Knock it off RIGHT NOW with the personal attacks or you can all find yourself on vacation from the fort.

We have all heard 'treat others as you would like to be treated yourself'
    It still applies, wheather its on this forum, in the 'house' or IRL.
    I think its perfectly ok for John to have told Zack he was being a jerk... to let it affect you to the point of tears is a whole 'nuther matter
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    We have all heard 'treat others as you would like to be treated yourself'
    It still applies, wheather its on this forum, in the 'house' or IRL.
    I think its perfectly ok for John to have told Zack he was being a jerk... to let it affect you to the point of tears is a whole 'nuther matter
    If memory serves me right Zach was trying to talk to John in a mature way but John handled the conversation in the wrong way by yelling.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    If memory serves me right Zach was trying to talk to John in a mature way but John handled the conversation in the wrong way by yelling.
    To me, Zach is just trying to "save face", with both the audience and Melana. It didn't seem sincere, more like damage control. ECCH!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    i think john was just frustrated. from what i've heard he was very disappointed in himself for reacting that way.

Quote Originally Posted by john's cuz
    i think john was just frustrated. from what i've heard he was very disappointed in himself for reacting that way.
    I've seen how frustration can make some men want to cry. It can be from having to hold back any desire to "brain" the person. I used to date a prision guard who was also a great volunteer. One day he and this other guy were ready to punch it out. Although the other guy was afraid, he kept needling him knowing that he really wouldn't act violently in front of me. My BF's frustration didn't have a good outlet and it looked liked he was redfaced and crying and he left. No slur on his masculinity. His frustration just surfaced in a different (safer) way.

+ Reply to Thread