+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: John

FORT Newbie
    c'mon people. who of us are "less" than what society believes is "good looking"? who of us, because we didn't play sports or weren't popular, were considered "geeks" in high school? who of us didn't get all hot and bothered over the smallest look/kiss/touch/word from the hottest guy/gal (in our opinion anyway) that we thought we'd never have a shot at? i'm not saying he didn't overreact about the fact that it might be "love". i'm not saying that while although the singing was heartfelt (he WAS in the vienna boys choir after all) that it wasn't a little "dorky". it was. however, it also showed that he wasn't afraid to put himself out there. it showed that he was willing to take a chance and express himself in a way that would stand out from the other guys. who else took such a chance? dennis tap dancing is the only one i can think of off the top of my head. let's face it. even if melana doesn't pick john to stick around, is she ever going to forget being sung to at the camp fire? not likely. ok, i'll get off my soapbox now.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by john's cuz
    c'mon people. who of us are "less" than what society believes is "good looking"? who of us, because we didn't play sports or weren't popular, were considered "geeks" in high school? who of us didn't get all hot and bothered over the smallest look/kiss/touch/word from the hottest guy/gal (in our opinion anyway) that we thought we'd never have a shot at? i'm not saying he didn't overreact about the fact that it might be "love". i'm not saying that while although the singing was heartfelt (he WAS in the vienna boys choir after all) that it wasn't a little "dorky". it was. however, it also showed that he wasn't afraid to put himself out there. it showed that he was willing to take a chance and express himself in a way that would stand out from the other guys. who else took such a chance? dennis tap dancing is the only one i can think of off the top of my head. let's face it. even if melana doesn't pick john to stick around, is she ever going to forget being sung to at the camp fire? not likely. ok, i'll get off my soapbox now.
    I don't underswtand why Melena kept him around... was it NOT obvious that she wanted no part of that kiss?? Did you not see her face when he sang to her? She was mortified.... for him!

And the crying... for his BEST FRIENDS that he's known for all of like 2 days... give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked John last week and more so this week. I liked the way he stood up to Zach. I hope John doesn't get picked because the girl does not impress me as someone who is too sincere. IMO, he deserves someone more "real" and better.

Quote Originally Posted by leafgrrrl
    I LOVE John. I just saw him on Access Hollywood, and he really get's into Zach face, or more likely, Zach got into HIS face, and John wasn't taking it.

Should be a very interesting show tonight.

(...but I still don't get the hat. John needs a Queer eye makeover....)

HaaHaa!! John on Queer Eye!!! That'd be cool!!! :p I'll suggest it among our friends and see if we can get the Queer Eye guys out this way!

FORT Newbie
    from what he little he was able to tell me, the guys were there without her for 3 days or so getting to know each other and i can see how being thrown together like that that they may have formed friendships. "best friends"? i don't know about that but i do know that, as dennis said in last nite's episode that guys like zach have been a problem for the not-so-golden boys that were there. so i can totally see him wanting wally or clint to stay over zach.
    if she didn't want to kiss him, she shouldn't have. she obviously found something attractive about him or he'd be gone by now. she didn't kiss tareq at all.
    maybe the crying is a little over the top, but he's letting it all hang out and what's wrong with that? i'd like to know how all of us who sit back and judge would do if we were in the joe's place??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    I don't underswtand why Melena kept him around... was it NOT obvious that she wanted no part of that kiss??
    Ummm, just to clarify, Melana kissed HIM... He just didn't kiss her back.

Any other guy would have been all over her like white on rice with that kind of an invitation.....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I liked John last week and more so this week. I liked the way he stood up to Zach. I hope John doesn't get picked because the girl does not impress me as someone who is too sincere. IMO, he deserves someone more "real" and better.
    i sooooooooooooooo agree with you! (granted i'm biased, but i think john is too good for her). she asks the guys what they think of zach (knowing, i'm sure that some of the guys are out to sabotage each other) then she falls for his "i'm not really a jerk" routine. i mean the guy admitted to her that he didn't want to be there! c'mon!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by john's cuz
    from what he little he was able to tell me, the guys were there without her for 3 days or so getting to know each other and i can see how being thrown together like that that they may have formed friendships. "best friends"? i don't know about that but i do know that, as dennis said in last nite's episode that guys like zach have been a problem for the not-so-golden boys that were there. so i can totally see him wanting wally or clint to stay over zach.
    if she didn't want to kiss him, she shouldn't have. she obviously found something attractive about him or he'd be gone by now. she didn't kiss tareq at all.
    maybe the crying is a little over the top, but he's letting it all hang out and what's wrong with that? i'd like to know how all of us who sit back and judge would do if we were in the joe's place??
    Sure, I am sure that every time someone is voted off, there are people that they would have rather seen go, but I will restate... BEST FRIENDS??? TEARS??? please. Thats how girls bond, not men.
    The kiss was a pity kiss... It was a "how can I end this date graciously" kiss. A "how can I get this guy to stop singing" kiss... She did say that she felt sorry for him while he was singing because "it was dorky".

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by leafgrrrl
    Ummm, just to clarify, Melana kissed HIM... He just didn't kiss her back.

Any other guy would have been all over her like white on rice with that kind of an invitation.....
    invitation??? you could bump into someone on the street and have more sparks than that!

FORT Newbie
    obviously your take on it and mine are different. i'm not going to argue with you, as you are so much a john hater along with zach and i get the feeling that nothing i could possibly say would even get through. i've NEVER kissed someone i didn't want to kiss. not even to spare them embarrassment or to "end a date graciously". my cuz may not be the smoothest guy on there, but that's why they picked him to be on the show.

+ Reply to Thread