+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: John

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

John kisses Melana

Picture is directly from NBC.com/Average Joe. Show your support for the show and click to peruse the site.

Hmm...look at our lil Johnny!! Gettin' some smoochin' action!! hubba hubba!!
    Pretty hip shirt he's wearing, not to mention he doesn't have his glasses on...hmmmm...are we seeing the real John?!

I sure can't wait to see tonight's episode!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    This from People Magazine spread....

I think he is adorable with or sans facial hair!

FORT Newbie

my favorite joe

always a cutie... always a sweetie... I'm pretty curious to see tonight's episode! hope this brings good things your way, John! he's definitely the catch of the bunch. I'll see him later this week - will he sport the glasses and goatee???

standing up straight
    gisela

FORT Newbie
    I LOVE John. I just saw him on Access Hollywood, and he really get's into Zach face, or more likely, Zach got into HIS face, and John wasn't taking it.

Should be a very interesting show tonight.

(...but I still don't get the hat. John needs a Queer eye makeover....)

John is the thinking gal's hottie.

Love the glasses and I think I prefer the facial hair on him. Such a sweetie.

John. John, John, John, John, John. Not a nerd, not a geek, but to be sure, a dork among men. And I mean that in a good way! I still totally loved him, and would probably pick him out of them all.

But could he possibly have made a huger cake out of himself?! He gets points for standing up to the bully, but they come right back off for getting all weepy and flustered over it. (crying which went on and on as long as the subsequent kissing, and was only slightly less painful to view).

The drama of the Best Friend I Ever Made In a Miniscule Amount of Time Since Last Time I Went to Eagle Scouts Camp, and reacting to the kiss like a fourteen year old boy---YEEOUCH! He made it hard to keep lovin' him!

But, somehow, I do. I think she was way hard on him over the singing. It was cute in a really--dorky--kind of way. He seems really sweet and harmless, and I thought he was totally good looking at points this ep. Especially sans the glasses! I like glasses on guys, but I'm thinking those frames aren't his best look.

Is it just me, or did he totally react to the Charity Kiss Melana gave him? Yeah - she's cute, but she's not a goddess. This guy could get a girl like her without being on a show like this, yet he acted like the peck on the lips was his first kiss ever.

I'll admit - I too root for the guy, and I kind of hope John will eventually bust Zach in the mouth (or lower)... but his reaction to the very minor kiss was a bit much.

FORT Newbie
    hmmmm....it's interesting that yesterday everyone was saying that some of the guys were acting, and today we're all accepting their behavior as the real thing.

Grain of salt, people, grain of salt. (John is still my favorite....)
    Last edited by leafgrrrl; 11-11-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leafgrrrl
    hmmmm....it's interesting that yesterday everyone was saying that some of the guys were acting, and today we're all accepting their behavior as the real thing.

Grain of salt, people, grain of salt. (John is still my favorite....)
    Well, I'll admit, everything seemed so over-the-top with him, I did wonder if he was exaggerating the geek-factor. But then there just seemed to be a natural innocence and lack of guile about him, and that's what kept me liking him.

+ Reply to Thread