+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: John

I know you arent supposed to put that stuff on here, so if you have the info, private message me or my e-mail addy is chelseaw04@hotmail.com Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Almost missed this one...from the American Idol issue of TV Guide....(Nov 22-28)

"Finally, Bachelors with Brains."

John:He's a directors assistant who has toured Japan with his rock group the Baum Squad. Plus, Krasnow says, "underneath that facial hair, John's a cute guy. After a day with the Queer Eye's Fab Five, he would be hot."

Bye John.

I wonder if John understands that he was eliminated b/c he went too crazy for someone he only had one date with? (I think it's hard to see such things when it's you in the middle of it.)

FORT Newbie
    Just a heads up to the early birds.....

John will be on the Today Show this morning, and later on today he will be on Inside Edition and Access Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Bye John.

I wonder if John understands that he was eliminated b/c he went too crazy for someone he only had one date with? (I think it's hard to see such things when it's you in the middle of it.)
    Indeed.

I think John came off a little too needy.
    I think he would likely have been going last night even if the new guys hadn't been introduced.
    His reaction to getting a simple peck from Melana is always so OTT.
    I think John is actually a nice looking guy, he just needs a bit of image help.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Although I am also a fan of John, I was turned off by his reaction last night and what he had to say about how he felt about her.

Even though they need to try, no one can tell how a person is under those circumstances. For example, you can be a great person when you are staying in a great place with someone fixing your food for you and you don't have the stresses of work or have to interact with others on the outside world. They are all in a dream situation and no one is able to show or be shown the "everyday" average Joe of Melana. From John's reaction to the kiss and his telling her basically how he doesn't want to be left out, etc. I knew that he and the other guy would be the next 2 to leave.

Bye John. I did enjoy you while you were on tv and hope that you already put the experience into perspective and have found someone to suit you. Be happy.

Is it wrong that I thought John looked SMOKIN' hot during the polo segment!

However, it's unfortunate that Brad apparently bequeathed a portion of his delusion to John when he left the show. All that talk about the connection they'd formed two weeks before, blah blah blah?! DUDE---that was like, her worst date ever!

Please make a note to self--German Boys Choir songs DO NOT equal smooth date moves! My husband was admiring John's Ahnold immitation at the dinner table, and I was thinking John was looking pretty good at that point. I guess Adam thought so too, so tricked him into singing that song again. It was so mean, but Adam still cracked me up laughing. And replaying it at the end...also mean, but I have to admit I laughed again!

Well, again, *I* would have picked John (even over the pretty boys!), but he never really stood a chance with Melana. Not her type--and in my book, that's a GOOD thing! I'm just proud he managed to hang in as long as he did, but NOW I'm sort of pissed he couldn't stay at least one more week, because, the whole trick segment with the fat suit? something tells me John would have come out of that trial looking like GOLD.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
    Is it wrong that I thought John looked SMOKIN' hot during the polo segment!
    He did look smokin' hot.

I thought he might survive the night ... but my wife nailed it on the head that he was constantly sounding needy. He probably needed to tell her he felt a connection with her - but did he have to say it over and over and over, coupled with practically begging her to reassure him. I'm sure she was WAY turned off by the whole thing.

john is better than orlando bloom to me! john is so sweet, cute, and geeky. it sucks that he got the boot on the show. the baum squad rocks!

+ Reply to Thread