+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: John

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    i think john and linda (from jm2) would be perfect for one another. they both seem to get attached too quickly, be too clingy, and have great "stalking" potential.
    No, that Brad dude was TOTAL stalker material!!! I mean c'mon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    hey friends and family of John--

have you all encouraged John to get new glasses? He looks about a million times more attractive when he's in contacts on the show. The rectangular black plastic glasses are really heavy on his face--really hides his good looks.
    Whenever I see John in class, he's wearing his contacts because it's really hard to do all the spins and tricks he does in our martial arts class, with glasses on. It took me a sec when I saw him on AJ the first time with the glasses on. I mean, I saw the name (it's not exactly common), and it took a second to register. Usually I see him in our white abada's (capoeira pants) and a white T (when class starts. By the end of class, it's usually off when he's showing off!), and no glasses. He was probably instructed to play up the geekish look.
    Note to FORT people that might have already been brought up: Isn't it funny how the "average joe's" all have CAREERS, and all the new guys are waiters and stuff? I'd rather be with someone with a career than someone who's depending on their beauty to take care of them!

John,

I would love to meet a guy like you. You and I are probably a lot alike.

Rock on

Selena

FORT Newbie
    Wow, I've just gotta add my voice to all the support for John. He's the reason I discovered 'Average Joe.'

I hadn't even heard of the show when I was flipping through the channels a couple weeks ago, and I came across John wearing the infamous hat (lookin' good, I thought!). I watched for a moment or two, and I thought, "what a great guy." Anyway, after checking out the Baum Squad's site (you guys seem like a hoot!), I'm now firmly in the John camp.

Like some of the others posted above, John seems like the type that I would definitely go for! What my little John-crush really brings home for me though, is that the world is full of people that we might never know about, but there's special people in everyone's lives.

Good to see family and friends of John posting here. Is he replying to emails? I imagine he must be pretty busy these days...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_G
    Wow, I've just gotta add my voice to all the support for John. He's the reason I discovered 'Average Joe.'

I hadn't even heard of the show when I was flipping through the channels a couple weeks ago, and I came across John wearing the infamous hat (lookin' good, I thought!). I watched for a moment or two, and I thought, "what a great guy." Anyway, after checking out the Baum Squad's site (you guys seem like a hoot!), I'm now firmly in the John camp.

Like some of the others posted above, John seems like the type that I would definitely go for! What my little John-crush really brings home for me though, is that the world is full of people that we might never know about, but there's special people in everyone's lives.

Good to see family and friends of John posting here. Is he replying to emails? I imagine he must be pretty busy these days...

FORT Newbie
    John's Mom logging in for my weekly posting.

John will be coming home, back to La Crosse, WI for Thanksgiving, and he will be performing a fundraising concert with the BaumSquad on Wednesday, November 26th (....that's next Wednesday) at the Warehouse Night Club in La Crosse.

Proceeds and canned good will accepted and donated to the local food shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_G
    Average John has set up an e-mail account for fans of the show. Moderator John, I hope it is all right to post it here. Another poster posted the address here last week, and it was deleted, which I appreciate, but John has okayed it's remaining up.

It is Averagejohn@baumsquad.com

He is trying to get to as much of the mail as he can.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    have you all encouraged John to get new glasses? He looks about a million times more attractive when he's in contacts on the show. The rectangular black plastic glasses are really heavy on his face--really hides his good looks....
    John's a chameleon...and he likes to play with his look, beard, goatee, clean shaven, blue hair, purple hair, glasses, no glasses. The one way he will never look is boring. (I prefer him clean shaven, no glasses, brown hair...)

And a big thank you to all you John supporters!
    Last edited by John's Mom; 11-21-2003 at 11:02 PM.

Moderator John, I hope it is all right to post it here.
    Yep, that's fine, and thanks for sharing. When people post "hey, I saw this e-mail posted on another site for XXX, and wanted to share it", my delete finger starts twitching...

And thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    John looked so disappointed when the good looking guys turned up.
    I think he was liekly third out of three for Melana's affections before they showed, but you could tell by the look on his face he knew his stock just dropped.
    I hope John wasn't disappointed. He's the cutest guy there. In my opinion the new guys aren't that good looking at all. They're sort of generic. You never know what the show has in store, John might very well win in the end.(I hope) Does anyone know what the winner receives? No offense to Melana, but she can't be the only prize the show has to offer.

Everyone is assuming that the new guys are a shoe-in. While we saw Melana kiss Jason for sure, there is no proof that the other 2 won't be eliminated..I'm hoping that Adam and John survive.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Hey does anyone actually have any info on any of the average joe's besides the general e-mail addresses? I would love to contact them! Or even the e-mail addresses of guys besides Tareq and John (because i already have them not because i dont want them oh heck no i practically worship Tareq!! )

+ Reply to Thread