+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: John

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
    John would definitely be my personal pick to win, but I don't think he's Melana's type. And judging by the taste she's shown so far, I'd say that's a GOOD thing.

I suspected he threw the competition for that reason. I know he wasn't being conniving about it, but it certainly paid off in his favor!
    John is my type too and I'd pick him, but she seems to really go for the confident manly-man type. when he told her that during their date he felt like he was falling in love, i was surprised that she allowed him to stay. That's exactly the sort of thing, at a real early stage, that would turn a girl like her off. John's great--and really adorable--but I'd be surprised if he lasts another week.

re: the competition--I thought it was obvious at the time that he threw it (Cuba Gooding Jr in Bull Durham and the Shawshank Redemption! I was laughing!) but I'd wondered why he'd do that. He's a good guy. his sense of fairness is greater than his drive to win Melana. Good man.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    John is my type too and I'd pick him, but she seems to really go for the confident manly-man type. when he told her that during their date he felt like he was falling in love, i was surprised that she allowed him to stay. That's exactly the sort of thing, at a real early stage, that would turn a girl like her off. John's great--and really adorable--but I'd be surprised if he lasts another week.
    Hmmmm....you might be right. John also doesn't seem to be the type to "get busy" with a girl if he's not serious. He just doesn't seem to be a player. It might be one thing to talk the talk, but getting horizontal, even if it's only kissing, with 10 guys and camera's around,......not his style..... And I love that about him.

I think we finally got to see a little of the smart, wacky humor on Monday some of his friends have talked about. The Cuba Gooding Jr,, Cuba Gooding Jr., Cuba Gooding Jr. Too bad her favorite movies weren't Jerry McGuire and Pearl Harbor!

Yeah, I'd like to see John outside of the Nerd on Wheels persona this show has characterized his as being. I bet he's a total crack up. I KNOW he's a total hottie.

I've gotta believe John would quickly get bored with Melana in a relationship. No movie buff would date a girl whose favorite actress was Jennifer Aniston, and still respect himself in the morning.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Newbie
    John, and all the Joes, are featured in several mags this week.

John news:

Star mag has a pictures and several quotes.
    US mag has a picture and a quote.

On Tuesday, John was featured on Access Hollywood to talk about the twist.

Wednesday morning, the La Crosse Tribune ran this article on John:

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/artic...james/matt.txt

From the LaCrosse Tribune article:

"So now, it's the small-town boy against the jocks and the hunks, and if you're wondering whether John and Zach made up after their early confrontation, stop wondering.

He did an "Access Hollywood" interview on Tuesday and when he was asked about Zach, he tried to be cordial, but all that came out was, "Ya know, I hate Zach. He's the antithesis of everything I like in the world."

OK, then. Evidently, Zach is an even bigger fake than he appears on the show. Remember when he was moved to tears when the good-hearted Dennis was cut? Well, months later, John is still good friends with Dennis.

(Quick aside: John, Dennis and Marc went to a Stuff Magazine party the other day, got mobbed by fans and the paparazzi, then went to Taco Bell in the middle of the night, and who should walk in but the actor Andy Dick, who recognized them from the show and came over to talk. Turns out Dick grabbed John's chalupa and started eating it, dumping tomatoes in John's lap.)

When Dennis was in New York for the "Today Show," he and Zach ran into each other and guess what? Zach was a jerk again. Shocking. Also, John says everything Brad told Melana about Zach was absolutely true. At one point he even told the guys he could do better than Melana on any given night in New York."

There was a lot more, mostly about John, but I thought that bit was quite interesting.
    Proves we Forties can read character.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

That was a hilarious article!

hey friends and family of John--

have you all encouraged John to get new glasses? He looks about a million times more attractive when he's in contacts on the show. The rectangular black plastic glasses are really heavy on his face--really hides his good looks.

A reminder, please do not post personal contact information for any contestants. If they choose to post something themselves, that's different. But until that happens, we encourage you to respect their privacy and refrain from posting or sharing phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, etc.

John looked so disappointed when the good looking guys turned up.
    I think he was liekly third out of three for Melana's affections before they showed, but you could tell by the look on his face he knew his stock just dropped.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread