+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: John

Quote Originally Posted by gingerwoman
    I would sooo go for John if I'd met him in real life. And he probably never would have noticed. Maybe he would have been looking at the Melenas I don't know. Guys like that never seemed interested in me for whatever reason. I ended up marrying a demolition man.
    I have a Masters Degree in English Literature with papers in Film and Television which were lumped in with English Lit at my New Zealand University.
    What did you think of David saying John has ADD? I have ADD.
    I think John is attractive except for the wiggling his eyebrows thing. That's a bit of a turn off.
    As a friend of John's, I've noticed that he doesn't necessarily ALWAYS go for the Melenas of the world. He'd notice, after a while, since most guys can be pretty blind when it comes to noticing that girls are dropping hints. And as for ADD, NO. John does not have ADD. He's just an average happy guy. Sorry couldn't think of another word at the moment. Forgive me. It's the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by joejoe
    A heads up on the quiz....

I just heard John on the radio, and he said he BLOW the quiz on purpose because he thought all the guys should have had a chance to be one on one with Melana. He said he was a friend of Jerry's, and Melana never got a chance to spend any time with Jerry because Zach got both dates. So he made a deal with Brad that he would throw the quiz to give Brad his one on one time.

Now THAT is a gentleman...
    I KNEW he threw that quiz because John can be a bit of a movie buff. I mean, c'mon, he was working as a director's assistant!!

i think john and linda (from jm2) would be perfect for one another. they both seem to get attached too quickly, be too clingy, and have great "stalking" potential.
    Last edited by broken_pryncess; 11-18-2003 at 04:03 PM.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

FORT Newbie
    Wow what a great picture of Tori Amos.
    David said John had ADD like it was a really witty put down of both John and Melena. David is a bit of a dick. And he came across as a dum-my.

FORT Newbie

David

Wow what a great picture of Tori Amos.
    David said John had ADD like it was a really witty put down of both John and Melena. David is a bit of a dick. And he came across as a dum-my.

I thought David just said that John and Melana were both "fidgety". I don't remember any ADD stuff.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I thought David just said that John and Melana were both "fidgety". I don't remember any ADD stuff.
    Trust me, he said John acted like he had ADD...I don't think that David is a doctor so I guess he's acting like a doctor because he once stayed at a Holiday Inn.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Not that I'm Melana or anything, but John seems like the best choice to me. Adam's a little to laughy bordering on insecure, and Zach is well, Zach. John seems the most sincere of the bunch. (maybe it's because we're both nerdy midwesterners or something).

John would definitely be my personal pick to win, but I don't think he's Melana's type. And judging by the taste she's shown so far, I'd say that's a GOOD thing.

I suspected he threw the competition for that reason. I know he wasn't being conniving about it, but it certainly paid off in his favor!

I'll say this nicely. So far, Melana seems to be good for the short trip but, not for a long journey.

+ Reply to Thread