+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: John

The only thing that bugged me was that David said that as if it was some horrible thing. Very shallow.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I don't know how to isolate and post pics, he is on #55.
    Cool! nice find. I'll try and post the pic for ya.

FORT Newbie
    MB CRowder yeah David wouldn't know what AD/HD was if it bit him in the ass.

Thanks JoeJoe. It's funny but, when the model type guys walked in last night, the two other guys looked upset at the competition upon first seeing them. It appeared to me that John looked upset after he realized that the whole thing was a set up.

Re: the competition, John, don't you go to the movies? I could have one that date with Melena (and given it to you unless they were showing a good film).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Re: the competition, John, don't you go to the movies? I could have one that date with Melena (and given it to you unless they were showing a good film).
    A heads up on the quiz....

I just heard John on the radio, and he said he BLOW the quiz on purpose because he thought all the guys should have had a chance to be one on one with Melana. He said he was a friend of Jerry's, and Melana never got a chance to spend any time with Jerry because Zach got both dates. So he made a deal with Brad that he would throw the quiz to give Brad his one on one time.

Now THAT is a gentleman...

I was almost-kinda-sort of thinking that John threw that movie question competition...seems weird that a director's assistant couldn't get those questions. The ones we saw seemed awfully easy. I know he said he choked, but still...could it be that he wanted Melana to have a date with Brad so she could she see that he's a jerk? Just some food for thought...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by joejoe
    A heads up on the quiz....

I just heard John on the radio, and he said he BLOW the quiz on purpose because he thought all the guys should have had a chance to be one on one with Melana. He said he was a friend of Jerry's, and Melana never got a chance to spend any time with Jerry because Zach got both dates. So he made a deal with Brad that he would throw the quiz to give Brad his one on one time.

Now THAT is a gentleman...
    I thought that maybe his nerves got to him and that he just wasn't used to competitions. However, I bet if he was competing with Zach, he would have cleaned house!

Did anyone see a quote from Melena re: John? http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/john.shtml
    Last edited by eldee; 11-18-2003 at 10:32 AM.

FORT Newbie
    A Heads Up...Access Hollywood Today!

I'm just tip toeing on here to say that John just called and he is being interviewed by Access Hollywoood today. Most likely it will air today, possibly tomorrow. He will be on alone.

Oh, no is my first thought but, thank you for the informaiton. I have to go to a lecture tonight across the river from me and I didn't know about this before. If I get a change to go home and set the VCR, what time is Access Hollywood EST and on which station please?

+ Reply to Thread