+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: John

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IEEE1394
    Hello John's Mom,

Hope it's ok with you, but I have a crush on your son
    Eagle Scout, Altar Boy,Robot Rocker,Clark Kent/Superman. Wow. He's the only reason I watch the show.I love those glasses and that hat.So Cute.
    BTW:Are you allowed to give out his astrological sign? I know they don't allow that for the Bachelor.

P.S. I especially like the "Jennifer" portrait.
    given the fact that superman john is 12 months in photo and there is definate fall colors behind him, I'd guess he's a libra. Maybe Scorpio. He seems more Libra though. All into justice with that zak guy. you know? classic case
    Last edited by countess; 11-14-2003 at 01:08 PM.

To John's Mom or Cuz. As much as you think John is great, did you ever think that John would have so much positive support from some of us who don't even know him?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    To John's Mom or Cuz. As much as you think John is great, did you ever think that John would have so much positive support from some of us who don't even know him?
    To the John Squad:

I am amazed by your investigative skills! I never thought anyone would do a search on me. (...and I feel a mite uncomfortable posting on this thread. This is for fans of John and the show...but thanks for the compliments!)

To answer your questions, John is a Libra, he is the "Life of the Party," and I am gratefully gratified that he has such support from folks who don't know him personally. But, to be honest, we never thought John would need positive support. If you met John in a real situation, I know you'd like him, but things are a little different when you only know him from a reality program.
    Last edited by John's Mom; 11-14-2003 at 03:33 PM.

FORT Newbie
    The edit on this site goes down so quickly! Just wanted to edit the last sentence to say that we think that John is a great kid. And we think that all of you who watch the show and see that John shine through....we are truly grateful for your support!

(...and IEEE1394....you are too cute....)
    Last edited by John's Mom; 11-14-2003 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John's Mom
    ...(...and IEEE1394....you are too cute....)
    Well, maybe if IEEE1394 is of legal age and likes John and if he is unattached....
    (Just, remember where the idea came from. I'll take my match mater payment in cash or brownies s/nuts) If John is even better than what we've seen on TV, tears and all, then he's quite a catch.

FORT Newbie

of course, i did! while i openly (and often i might add) admit that i am biased when it comes to my cuz, i am AMAZED by the people who DON'T think john is great! the boy/man (sorry, he's ALWAYS been "johnny" to me. hard to think of him as the man he's become! ) is just one of the truly "nice guys". i'll give you a for example: last year i had the opportunity to travel to southern cal for work. now, my grandfather lives there and of course, i was going to see him while i was there. johnny (told ya it's a hard one for me!), whom i hadn't seen in YEARS happened to contact grandpa before i came down and decided to tag along. he gave up a saturday afternoon to hang out and play "tour guide" to a cousin he hadn't seen in years and let's face it, barely knows as we grew up on opposite sides of the country. how can you NOT like a guy like that??

That is pretty nice, but you'd hope blood would be thicker than water.

Color me among the John fans. And I liked his singing. I didn't like how Melena had some fake smile plastered on her face like she was mentally making fun of them, but then she turned around and said "that was wonderful, oh my gosh!" Then she confesses to the camera she didn't think it was cool. John thought she liked it - not unreasonable since she specifically told him it was great.

Maybe the idea is they picked a girl as shallow as they could find to make all the guys look better.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I thought the singing was strange at first then thought it was cute that he sang for her.

The reaction to the kiss she gave him was a bit OTT though, it was only a peck.
    I don't think she is way out of his league at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm another one who give John an A for effort. The singing was meant to be romantic and was a gutsy move. Maybe Melena is only used to the guys who sing a different song called "I Only Wanna Jump Your, I forgot the last word.

I'm another one who give John an A for effort. The singing was meant to be romantic and was a gutsy move. Maybe Melena is only used to the guys who sing a different song called "I Only Wanna Jump Your, I forgot the last word.
    Melana is young and obsessed with appearances. It's obvious that up to this point in her life she's never been interested in someone based on personality alone. I think it's unfortunate that John made such a big production of the fact that she kissed him because she is not worthy of being put on a high pedestal.

If she dumps that dumb and offensive Zach and gets real perhaps this will be a good learning experience for her and she won't spend the rest of her life dating jerks.

+ Reply to Thread