+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walter

Walter

From the official site:

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

What type of women are you usually attracted to?

I'm pretty much attracted to women that smile and laugh a lot. I'm a sucker for a good sense of humor. I like a girl that can hold her own with the guys. I also like women that are vertically challenged (I like the short ones).

What would you say are your best and worst qualities?

I guess my best qualities are that I'm caring, trustworthy, and giving. I'm a mean cook, and by "mean" I don't mean mean-spirited. Know what I mean? I'm also very funny, and not to mention humble.

My worst quality is that I put my foot in my mouth all too often. Just watch the show and you'll probably find several examples that my friends will never let me live down.

Name something that people would be surprised to know about you.

One thing most people may be surprised to know is that I attended an all male, preparatory seminary high school. That's right, I was in a school for potential priests with 200 dudes. Don't worry, I found the two activities that included women. I was in the drama club, and on the speech and debate team. I know what you're thinking, but I got to hang with girls from the all-girl Catholic schools on a daily basis.
    "That's Numberwang!"

"That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm if he doesn't find anything on the show and wants to make a Florida trip I'm always looking for a new guy to date. (this is bound to change while watching the show, but just from pic and mini bio I'd be game)

he already gets a kiss from her. maybe she's a elvis fan deep down and Walter may just be her guy. Can you imagine this guy doing impressions of the king? too much fun.

I LIKED WALLY! He was a keeper; what's wrong with her?! I kinda wanted to get to see more of him! Her elimination choice were whack, dude.

Um, not so much Elvis...more Rodney Dangerfield...

I didn't mind Wally, although I thought his diamond in the rough comments were a bit overplayed. His look when she chose him as the last one pained me...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread