+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Joe

  1. #11
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    45
    Posts
    18,679
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I'm with Fluff and Cali--best answer I've seen yet for "what kind of woman are you attracted to."
    Same here.

    Joe...looks like we have another guy to root for.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  2. #12
    I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,714
    Yes, this guy looks fun. The investment banker thing though, ugh!!!


    *I'm a loan officer, so I can say that.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  3. #13
    Wilde
    Guest
    His comment last night had me laughing so hard, something like, 'Considering the four that are going home anyway, and the four that are blowing themselves up, that means I have a 1 in 8 chance of some hot a**!"


    Ok, maybe it's just me...

  4. #14
    Gypsy Rose
    Guest
    The hot ass comment I could have done without. But was Joe the one who poured his drink all over himself? THAT whole scene was hilarious!

  5. #15
    Wilde
    Guest
    That was funny! She was like, dude, you just poured your drink all over yourself! He was also the guy in the pool having a handle of something poured into his gullet. What a guy!

  6. #16
    croftchrism
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    His comment last night had me laughing so hard, something like, 'Considering the four that are going home anyway, and the four that are blowing themselves up, that means I have a 1 in 8 chance of some hot a**!"


    Ok, maybe it's just me...
    I didn't like Joe when he first got introduced to Melena, and I like him less after this comment... For a guy who said something about girls getting pass his looks, he sure can't get past hers to see what type of person she is.... :mad: Don't like him at all!!!

  7. #17
    melpepinla
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    His comment last night had me laughing so hard, something like, 'Considering the four that are going home anyway, and the four that are blowing themselves up, that means I have a 1 in 8 chance of some hot a**!"


    Ok, maybe it's just me...
    Cracked me up, mostly because of his delivery. I think he said that because he was DRUNK. We all say and do stupid things when we have booze in us.

  8. #18
    enigma
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Cracked me up, mostly because of his delivery. I think he said that because he was DRUNK. We all say and do stupid things when we have booze in us.

    sorry for her if she gives it up to him...

  9. #19
    RedStickLA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I didn't like Joe when he first got introduced to Melena, and I like him less after this comment... For a guy who said something about girls getting pass his looks, he sure can't get past hers to see what type of person she is.... :mad: Don't like him at all!!!
    His comments were very low class. I did not like him at all either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.