+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: David L a.k.a. D.Lo

I thought David was really cute this week. I really didn't understand her on that boat. Right when I was starting to really like her and respect her attitude towards the different guys, she had to blow it by pulling Zach aside for a private talk, and not even cheering that one poor guy on as he scaled the cliff. And then, I'm sure she was getting tired, but her immaturity towards David on the boat was inexcusable. He did NOT get a fair shake in that situation. Was she drunk or something??

I really liked D Lo.
    I thought he was the most physically attractive of the bunch and I was sad that she cut him last night, until I realised that I don't think I really like her so yeah, let her choose Zach
    "That's Numberwang!"

She doesn't seem to be the bare your soul and share type. Once she gets some caveman, she will later wonder why she is treated so badly.

Melena was incredibly rude to David, cutting him off at every turn.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Duxxy, that's true. He even said that to her but she didn't seem to care. Maybe she already made up her mind about him and thought that manners were no longer necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I think she was really ignorant last night, not just with David but also in speaking with Zach when Jerry was doing his rock climb.

David was very cute imo and is better off without Melana.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Too true. Typical cheerleader. And then, to have the gall to say "I thought there was a connection but it never showed up" right before she cuts him???? What the freak was that??? Maybe if she actually let him SAY something!! David is super cute, and seems kinda sweet despite taking part in the egging thing. Yeah, those eyes are really gorgeous, but c'mon, to say that someone's eyes are so beautiful that you can't talk to them is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I've talked to guys for hours because their eyes were gorgeous, just so I could keep gazing at the eyes! Sorry to see you go David! Was looking forward to knowing more about you.

was she drunk? was she tired? as she said David was the last man of 12 that she talked to. Her perceved connection never emerged because her 'connection' was purely physical. David's a handsome guy, I think she already had her mind made up
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Chorona88
    Too true. Typical cheerleader. And then, to have the gall to say "I thought there was a connection but it never showed up" right before she cuts him???? What the freak was that??? Maybe if she actually let him SAY something!! David is super cute, and seems kinda sweet despite taking part in the egging thing. Yeah, those eyes are really gorgeous, but c'mon, to say that someone's eyes are so beautiful that you can't talk to them is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I've talked to guys for hours because their eyes were gorgeous, just so I could keep gazing at the eyes! Sorry to see you go David! Was looking forward to knowing more about you.

Exactly.
    Gorgeous eyes are often what draws people in.
    Melana came off like a idiot last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chorona88
    ......Sorry to see you go David! Was looking forward to knowing more about you.
    How? Telepathy? She wasn't interested in what he had to say on the boat. She wasn't even courteous enough to at least talk about something else and not just blow him off.

He'll do better with out her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast