+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: David L a.k.a. D.Lo

So far, David is my favorite. He has a great personality, he is not a wuss, and he is good looking. Plus, he didn't act like a jack @$$ with some other guys.

FORT Newbie
    Dave is really a cool guy, knew him in highschool..He seems to be very quiet on the show though...

FORT Regular
    >> Plus, he didn't act like a jack @$$ with some other guys.

Totally not true. He was the one who said to the camera that, by smashing the egg on Marc's head, 'we were trying to dehumanize him'.

I thought he seemed like a sweetheart at first, but if he hangs around Zach for too much longer, I have a feeling we're gonna start seeing him be kind of a jacka**.

Melana was right, though... He's got BEAUTIFUL eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by jakersnake

Totally not true. He was the one who said to the camera that, by smashing the egg on Marc's head, 'we were trying to dehumanize him'.

I thought he seemed like a sweetheart at first, but if he hangs around Zach for too much longer, I have a feeling we're gonna start seeing him be kind of a jacka**.

I got the impression the "dehumanize" comment was a criticism of Zach for the egg-smashing thing...
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Regular
    Wasn't played that way. He was grinning like he thought it was funny in that alcohol-induced fratboy way. 'Whoo hoo, let's make fun of the shrimp, whoo hoo'. Even Miss Filangi, our devoted Recap Maven, noticed it.

Schmuck.

FORT Regular
    >> Remember Zach, the jerk? In an effort to erase any doubt that this is true smashes an egg over Marcís head. Without any provocation whatsoever he just runs up and smashes an egg over his head. Oh that Zach! What fun! What a personality! David later confesses that he was in on it, indicating this was a planned attack. Well colour me impressed!

'Planned attack'. He 'was in on it'... Sounds like a real catch to me...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok. I didn't know that David was a part of that whole immature macheezmo act. Hmmm....hope he stops with those antics then.

BUT..... I must say that I do like this guy. I'll go on record as saying that I think he wins.
    If I'm wrong...well, I'm wrong..shoot me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by jakersnake

If he said that then I'm disappointed. If he meant it, shame on him. If he said that to be one of the boys, grow up. Darn, I did like him, but that egg thing really irked me.

they asked me why zach did it and if it was done intentionally.that was my reply. all you saw was the last hit.

D-LO, I hope you didn't encourage any of that stuff. I liked you from the first episode. I hope to continue to like you in the weeks to come. Will I or we be disappointed or will I/we like you more?

D-LO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast